Multiple Accounts for the purpose of trolling

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Some people have 2 accounts by accident when they haven't been here in a long time and can't recover their password by email if they no longer have the email etc. I know the difference and these people have nothing to be worried about.

Other people create multiple accounts with the intention of using it as a burner account to troll.
Don't do it , it will get you banned here and we are really good at catching people doing it.

Of the things that **** me off the most running this forum for getting closer to 25 years now is Trolls
We have had them actually talk to themselves in threads in conversations and play both sides of the fence.

I have been doing this ::shit:: for a long time and trust me, You can't hide behind a VPN to get around this. You may not get caught on day 1 but you will be caught and removed as a result.

If you value your account don't do it

Some people have 2 accounts by accident when they haven't been here in a long time and can't recover their password by email if they no longer have the email etc. I know the difference and these people have nothing to be worried about.

Other people create multiple accounts with the intention of using it as a burner account to troll.
Don't do it , it will get you banned here and we are really good at catching people doing it.

Of the things that **** me off the most running this forum for getting closer to 25 years now is Trolls
We have had them actually talk to themselves in threads in conversations and play both sides of the fence.

I have been doing this ::::shit:::: for a long time and trust me, You can't hide behind a VPN to get around this. You may not get caught on day 1 but you will be caught and removed as a result.

That's kind of a trip... I really wish I didn't believe you but unfortunately I do. 😕

I have been doing this ::::shit:::: for a long time and trust me, You can't hide behind a VPN to get around this. You may not get caught on day 1 but you will be caught and removed as a result.

I can't help it, it's my split personality.

Does a doctors note claiming my multiple personalities excuse me from posting and answering myself?
Just joking. I completely understand the reasoning.

Speaking of cat’s, it took about a year but I trained my cat to growl like a dog and attack on command. Our friend trying to pet our Maine Coon got the crap scared outta her when she tried to reach out and pet Kitty. Kitty was growling and in full attack mode.