My Lazy Dog

We have never had a flea problem with our dogs. This year, particularly the past month, all three of our dogs have fleas. We've used flea soap, flea spray, brushed them until they hate to come around us, used the tubes of flea killer on their backs and flea collars all while washing and drying their bedding every other day. Short of a game of fetch across the fire pit, I'm out of options. Give me some ideas Give me some more tips on how to kill these fleas.

We have never had a flea problem with our dogs. This year, particularly the past month, all three of our dogs have fleas. We've used flea soap, flea spray, brushed them until they hate to come around us, used the tubes of flea killer on their backs and flea collars all while washing and drying their bedding every other day. Short of a game of fetch across the fire pit, I'm out of options. Give me some ideas Give me some more tips on how to kill these fleas.
Years ago we had to "flea bomb" our old house when we had an outbreak, it's an insecticide canister you set off and leave the house for a few hours.

I had the same problem, I solved it by catching a male flea, painted his legs pink.
He died from embarrassment, the others died laughing at him.

I had the same problem, I solved it by catching a male flea, painted his legs pink.
He died from embarrassment, the others died laughing at him.
Well....I tried your solution. Other fleas have gathered and formed some type of union. They have bargained to bite only on days that end with "day". They have sent word that there are others like them willing to die for their cause. I've used flea shampoo. It really get those fleas sqeeky clean. I've used spray. They consider it a shower. I've used flea collars and it just makes and nice hideaway. Sooooo....since they needed a bath anyway, I shaped them up in Dawn dishwashing liquid. Let it set on them about 20 minutes each, rinsed them and the fleas of. My wife decided to condition their coats with her hair conditioner. Damn dogs stopped scratching digging and biting and slept for 24 hours. Go figure.

8XMnWoi.jpg