Nashville,TN.,driver of a FedEx Ground was sleepy after he ran over 8 cars.

Really another step upward for ELDs, not saying an ELD could have prevented this, because who is to say what this driver did before he came to work the night before. But the people that are pushing for ELDs have a little more ammunition now.

FedEx ground only hires the best none speaking English drivers money can buy and only the best benefits lol doing the same job as ups feeder drivers do for less than half the money and no benefits good luck with that

FedEx ground only hires the best none speaking English drivers money can buy and only the best benefits lol doing the same job as ups feeder drivers do for less than half the money and no benefits good luck with that
Oops forgot they don't hire drivers only a bunch of cock roach owner ops sorry my bad

"Nashville,TN.,driver of a FedEx Ground was sleepy after he ran over 8 cars."

Looks to me he was sleepy b-4 he ran into the cars.

Bet that woke him up.

Really another step upward for ELDs, not saying an ELD could have prevented this, because who is to say what this driver did before he came to work the night before. But the people that are pushing for ELDs have a little more ammunition now.
Elds were fedex mandated at ground for a year and a half or so now....this guy was either sleepy or a ahole. ...

Yeah well u work for chicken scraps sorry but true compare ur wages to ups I don't work in package but ltl for Abf it's hard to believe what u guys work for and no benefits fedex ground scrapes the bottom of the barrel with lots of drivers I see the way they drive and the junk they drive look at the wrecks !!!!!! I know you will defend them to the death so as long as your happy I guess good luck pretty sad

You have no idea of my background.

Before you attack....you should ask some questions. ... I'm not going to rehash my resume again. ..but I do have a teamsters pension coming to me.

I just hope you stay working at abf... I myself was a victim of terminal closers and company shutdowns. Not looking for your pity. ..but this is all there is in my area left to support my family.

Yeah well u work for chicken scraps sorry but true compare ur wages to ups I don't work in package but ltl for Abf it's hard to believe what u guys work for and no benefits fedex ground scrapes the bottom of the barrel with lots of drivers I see the way they drive and the junk they drive look at the wrecks !!!!!! I know you will defend them to the death so as long as your happy I guess good luck pretty sad

Also as for benefits. ...yes 401 and health insurance

Like I said you would defend them to the death fedex ground is the bottom of the heap you gotta do what you gotta do the junk they let pull there sets is amazing and I'm sure the owner of the trucks is responsible for all the lawsuits FedEx bares no responsibility that's why they use them I hope you get the insurance at a good price and it pays for your med bills the freight side guys do pretty good but they do laugh at you ground side guys and as far as the teamsters I never said anything about you I was talking about me it's been damn good to me the wrecks speak for
For themselves I see ground trucks everyday in construction zones not even slow down 75 80 mpr all the time I never even said nothing about ups being union I was comparing you to them and I wont even talk about fedex home delivery what they make I talked to one making a dollar a stop wow and I saw a add for a team 40cents a mile split unreal but they find people to do it the big box carriers pay more i would try the freight side ? Like I said good luck

Like I said you would defend them to the death fedex ground is the bottom of the heap you gotta do what you gotta do the junk they let pull there sets is amazing and I'm sure the owner of the trucks is responsible for all the lawsuits FedEx bares no responsibility that's why they use them I hope you get the insurance at a good price and it pays for your med bills the freight side guys do pretty good but they do laugh at you ground side guys and as far as the teamsters I never said anything about you I was talking about me it's been damn good to me the wrecks speak for
For themselves I see ground trucks everyday in construction zones not even slow down 75 80 mpr all the time I never even said nothing about ups being union I was comparing you to them and I wont even talk about fedex home delivery what they make I talked to one making a dollar a stop wow and I saw a add for a team 40cents a mile split unreal but they find people to do it the big box carriers pay more i would try the freight side ? Like I said good luck

What exactly am I defending? ??

You are messed up or drunk.

Reread what I posted.

I said to recap. ...that he was either sleepy or a a hole.

I spread out my post to make it easier for you to comprehend.

Comprehend means to understand. ..

Also. ..I never said I was making my ol

What exactly am I defending? ??

You are messed up or drunk.

Reread what I posted.

I said to recap. ...that he was either sleepy or a a hole.

I spread out my post to make it easier for you to comprehend.

Comprehend means to understand. ..

Also. ..I never said I was making my old union wages.

You're right this place sucks. ..won't argue with you on that