Need Advice! Can A Guy Run Only Thurs-mon Weekends?

Motorholmes

Road Ranger
Credits
I'm going back to college- currently scheduled Monday afternoon classes thru Thursday afternoon, so I'd basically be available from Thursday eve thru Monday morning. That should be enough time to run some pretty good miles? I know most companies don't slip-seat any more, but if any of you have any ideas please let me know. I'm also going to check with the local trash hauler and see.

I have wanted to get my engineering degree for my whole adult life, and now that the kids are grown and I don't have much for bills, I think I'll go for it. Should take me about 5 or 6 years. I live in the Springfield, Missouri area.

I'm going back to college- currently scheduled Monday afternoon classes thru Thursday afternoon, so I'd basically be available from Thursday eve thru Monday morning. That should be enough time to run some pretty good miles? I know most companies don't slip-seat any more, but if any of you have any ideas please let me know. I'm also going to check with the local trash hauler and see.

I have wanted to get my engineering degree for my whole adult life, and now that the kids are grown and I don't have much for bills, I think I'll go for it. Should take me about 5 or 6 years. I live in the Springfield, Missouri area.
Maybe look at Indeed.com. Type in truck driver,Springfield MO. A lot will show, but remember all the jobs aren’t based in Springfield

Check with FedEx ground..... they are always looking for some part time drivers.... either local p and d or line haul. There line haul is normally back on the same trip.

Good Luck because Trucking is NOT CONCERNED with Driver Timetables as your "schooling timetable" could easily suffer.
Maybe School Bus Transporting but even that is questionable with your, as stated, available Time Line.
IF you have a Class A or B check with a Truck Driver Service (Truck Driver "Placement" Service), possibly keep you Local.
CHEERS!!