FedEx Freight | Need Dayton Info

stinkyfinger

TB Lurker
Credits
hey jus wondering if dayton ohio yard was hiring and if they are, what the wages start out at.I'm wanting a local city job.hows the insurance and all that stuff,o.t., horror stories or even good stories,etc.,etc. any info is appreciated!!!!

welcome!!!!

Welcome aboard stinyfinger,I run the road but if your interested get your butt down there and apply the hiring process is some what long a lot of paper work. City guy's start at 12-13 buck's an hour i beleive there trying to keep OT too zero hour's,the beanies are comparable to other major Health Benefit companies, GOOD LUCK.:1036316054: :beerchug:

Welcome aboard stinyfinger,I run the road but if your interested get your butt down there and apply the hiring process is some what long a lot of paper work. City guy's start at 12-13 buck's an hour i beleive there trying to keep OT too zero hour's,the beanies are comparable to other major Health Benefit companies, GOOD LUCK.:1036316054: :beerchug:

well if it is 12 - 13 an hr I'm not going to pursue it, but i will stop in just to make absolutly sure of it.gonna try to get several irons into the fryer so if one falls apart i may be able to slide into another, so to speak. appreciate the comments so far but lets hear from the rest of ya! dont be shy !!!! :tongue0015:

I think..

it's close too 16.32 or so, I work the road in Day and they are on a hiring freeze but you need too fill out an application and try too talk to the Center manager or assit manager to try too get on the contact list for when they start hiring.

17.527 or 85% of top pay which is 20.62 currently.
after 1 yr 90% after 2 95% then 100% at 3 yrs.
Insurance isn't the best but not the worst either, cost is adjustable depending on coverage selections.

FM