XPO | Need DSR's,Csr's and Shop help at XPN

bulldog45

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone need a Job? There leaving in groves at Xpn,4 employees terminated this last Monday,2 DSR's,1 -26Yr CSR and a part time dock worker,Were walking on egg shells at Xpn:hide::hide:

The CSR and DSR on light duty were canned due to a racial joke that was heard,the DSR and dock worker didn't properly report a Forklift accident, this is all hear-say so don't know how true it all is,the one thing I do know is since we got a new TM a year and a half ago Approx 15 employees have quit or got fired at XPN. Disclaimer: This thread is for entrainment only,my views and opinions are NOT that of Con-way Freight.

The CSR and DSR on light duty were canned due to a racial joke that was heard,the DSR and dock worker didn't properly report a Forklift accident, this is all hear-say so don't know how true it all is,the one thing I do know is since we got a new TM a year and a half ago Approx 15 employees have quit or got fired at XPN. Disclaimer: This thread is for entrainment only,my views and opinions are NOT that of Con-way Freight.

You have a TM that's been there for 18 months?? That's called a record at our barn. LOL

xpn has to be one of the worse terminals in the company. I dont think their is one person here who likes his job anymore.

where is xpn? with that kind of a turnover they are gonna run out of anyone even wanting to apply, what the heck is the matter with the regional mgr., or is he or she the problem?

Update: The 2 drivers got there job back after the conference call,not so for the CSR and part timer. This thread is for entrainment only,my views and opinions are NOT that of Con-way Freight