Never work for a company that sends you a bus ticket

i never did work for a company that "sends you a bus ticket", rather i had worked for companies that reimbursed me if i stayed after orientation.

less on this later....

Never work for a company that advertises on craigslist and never work for a company who's websites main page is dedicated to driver recruitment instead of customer service.

Wow, I recall another chap that started such threads and his were parts 1 and 2.
They were in the General Watering Hole forum, but for those in LAST, not it is.

SHRUGS!!

Wow, I recall another chap that started such threads and his were parts 1 and 2.
They were in the General Watering Hole forum, but for those in LAST, not it is.

SHRUGS!!

No worries mate.
Merely a tried and true product in new packaging!
Corporations use this marketing ploy to draw in younger generations to their products or services.
Basic Marketing 101

ABF advertises on Craig's List. Never work for a company that refuses to move into the next century when it arrives.

Saw this on Craigs List

OTR drivers needed
Dry van operation based in Kittery ME
Background check and drug screen conducted after arrival
Salary- based on experience and don't call and ask how much because we won't tell you
Area of operation- depends
Days out- depends
Type of equipment- suitable
Bus ticket mailed to your home, no P.O. boxes please

OTR drivers needed
Salary- based on experience and don't call and ask how much because we won't tell you
Days out- depends

do_not_want_cat.jpg

Never work for a company that....I'd rather just meet up with one of their drivers and share the driving duties to the home terminal. Last time I did that I wound up team driving for two weeks before I got there. But alas, I am showing my age again.

OTR drivers needed
Days out- depends

Dry van operation based in Hobart OK
Background check and drug screen conducted when we want to get rid of you.
Area of operation-Earth
Days out-wear depends
Type of equipment- bring your own tools.
Bus Ticket? Yes the bus driver deserves a ticket.

If you can't get in a union company, the best ones to drive for are the ones that haul their own product. All 3rd party non-union carriers SUCK.

I'm serious. Whenever I feel like I want to quit my current job, I start calling recruiters. I usually feel better about my job after listening to them talk about their company.

If you can't get in a union company, the best ones to drive for are the ones that haul their own product. All 3rd party non-union carriers SUCK.

I'm serious. Whenever I feel like I want to quit my current job, I start calling recruiters. I usually feel better about my job after listening to them talk about their company.

I came real close to hauling American Ironhorse Motorcycles......They went out of business about six months later. I think my next driving job should be repoing trucks for American Cold Iron. Nah, I don't have the heart to do that anymore.

Salary...Depends on the Jimi Hendrix Experience. We pay weekly, very weakly!

Gotta love that 'top pay, top benefits' line they all throw out there.