Yellow | New CEO ? Will it happen ?

Will it happen by Dec 31?

• Yes

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 56 90.3%

• Total voters
The press release stated that $$ Bill would retire when the deal was done. With YRC extending the deadline, that keeps Billy in the Golden chair that much longer.

I know with all the previous lies that he might not, but i think its gonna happen. For the better also, maybe things will look up once that dip**** is history . I only hope

Just be careful out there.Heard 2 drivers,@ 309 this morning, talking to a spotter,who has a cousin,that has a sister-in-law,whose friend works for a cleaning service in Overland Park general office,and they claim Zollars will show up on "Undercover Boss", in January,location unknown.Guess he wants more TV time before his a%^ is booted out.

images
the teamsters are said to have some constituents who are quite displeased with Zollars performance such as the wolf man but Zollars vows to stay beyond December 31 if the company isn't on a solid recovery trajectory.

He is not going anywhere. After last vote it was stated Zollars would leave AFTER the restructuring was DONE. Geez you guys need to read things thru.

He is not going anywhere. After last vote it was stated Zollars would leave AFTER the restructuring was DONE. Geez you guys need to read things thru.

Exactly, this horse's a$$ isn't going anywhere. Even though the onion touted it as part of the yes vote(just one more lie in a vast cavern of lies). Theres still moo-cho bucks to get with more givebacks. The more he gets for the company the more he gets for himself. If they had someone lined up that was any good it would be all over the press releases but nobody wants to come aboard a sinking ship. Well, maybe john brinko or pat blake!!!

Well if their is another new CEO who believes in innovation and technology, everyone is in trouble. Does anyone need me to provide an example of what I'm talking about? :biglaugh:

Turboj did you work for CF. As you bring up Brinko in your post. Brinko and his team have to have something to liquidated. Sorry,Brinko is not going to be the next CEO.

Didn't you all hear, the board is keeping Zollars so he can get another giveback vote out of us since he's already 3 for 3! Healthcare will be the next cost cut.

You are 100% correct..........He is not going anywhere cause the restructuring will be going on forever...........nuff said

The company statements always say that Zollars will leave when his comprehensive plan is completed. The question is.....when is it considered completed? When the banks pull the plug? Because if he is staying until this company gets back on it's feet financially, he will be here longer than most of us will be. Zollars gets to decide when it's complete. Which means he will leave when he feels like it. That's why they have never put an exact date on him leaving. The completion of his plan, leaves the date wide open.

Spaghetti, Can you give me an example what you are talking about?........:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
Sure, here's one example of innovation and technology. This can be issued out to the dock workers. As long as they keep their mind on their job, they should be just fine. However, if they think about anything else that doesn't pertain to their job, well that's where these new safety, motivating work headbands would come in handy. Keep in mind that pain is temporary, and pride is forever. j/k

Hacked Mattel Brain Toy Delivers Painful Electric Shocks for Thinking - JustGetThere

Shocking, isn't it? :biglaugh:

See, innovation is not just setting a goal. It's striving to achieve beyond the goal that was originally forcasted earlier on by either a work team, or an executive order from upper management. So it's like pushing forward with extreme passion in the supply chain management world. There's two options with innovation, people can either accept it, or be forced into it.

Technology, well there is all kinds of wonderful technology that can help the supply chain management know a days. RFID and Biometrics are perfect examples of the new technology. Microwave security is another one.

Security Systems Division | Southwest Microwave

The CSA 2010 dashboard monitor is an example of the RFID Tag.

YouTube - V-Secur - RFID and biometric-based management by LMKR

Last edited by a moderator: