XPO | New Driver New Truck New Team, Lets Race!

largecar1

TB Lurker
Credits
[ PR Newswire · 2007-11-26 ]

Roush Fenway Racing, Con-way Freight and NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series driver Colin Braun, will unveil the No. 6 Con-way Ford F-150 at the New England International Auto Show. Braun, who in 2006 became the youngest driver in North America to win a major league motor race, will compete in his first full season of NASCAR competition in 2008, running for Raybestos Rookie-of- the-Year honors.

Photo and video opportunities will be available for all media in attendance.

WHO: Colin Braun, driver, Roush Fenway Racing
Torrey Galida, senior vice president, marketing, Roush Fenway
Racing
John Labrie, president, Con-way Freight
Dan Davis, director, Ford Racing Technology

WHAT: Unveiling of the No. 6 Con-way Freight Ford F-150 for the 2008
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series season

WHERE: New England International Auto Show
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
415 Summer St.
Boston, Mass.

WHEN: Tuesday, Nov. 27
1:50 p.m.
Ford Motor Company stand

Ford Racing Ford Racing
(313) 610-6277 (313) 203-7162

SOURCE Ford Racing

[ PR Newswire · 2007-11-26 ]

Roush Fenway Racing, Con-way Freight and NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series driver Colin Braun, will unveil the No. 6 Con-way Ford F-150 at the New England International Auto Show. Braun, who in 2006 became the youngest driver in North America to win a major league motor race, will compete in his first full season of NASCAR competition in 2008, running for Raybestos Rookie-of- the-Year honors.

Photo and video opportunities will be available for all media in attendance.

WHO: Colin Braun, driver, Roush Fenway Racing
Torrey Galida, senior vice president, marketing, Roush Fenway
Racing
John Labrie, president, Con-way Freight
Dan Davis, director, Ford Racing Technology

WHAT: Unveiling of the No. 6 Con-way Freight Ford F-150 for the 2008
NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series season

WHERE: New England International Auto Show
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
415 Summer St.
Boston, Mass.

WHEN: Tuesday, Nov. 27
1:50 p.m.
Ford Motor Company stand

Ford Racing Ford Racing
(313) 610-6277 (313) 203-7162

SOURCE Ford Racing

Gee, where you been? We've all known that for some time. What I don't understand is, if we're trying to "reduce our carbon foot print"...how can we justify sponsoring a auto racing team?:hide:

New race truck:

racetrucktw0.jpg

New race truck:

racetrucktw0.jpg

Very nice.

Something is overcoming me............
I think it's increased confidence, loyalty, and exuberance for my beloved company. Yup, this gives us all something to rally around.

I am getting goose bumps...(or something rash-like) as I type. When we win, do we throw five gallons of Gatorade over our leader's head? Yes, I picture the camaraderie, the happiness and glee, and the oh-so-real sense of family and belonging that we all share here at The Conway Families of Freight.

Just think of all that we can accomplish out there on that track if we work as a team.... Just think of all of the good we can do!

Sometimes I just get soooo emotional.​

He's not pissed. He's like most people, Happy as hell to get away from here.

They probably micro-managed him on his turns and pit stops. He got an LOI for the "excessive time" it took to make a pit stop.

He drove the wrong way without his four ways on in the parking lot.

He drove the wrong way without his four ways on in the parking lot.

Might be he found out about "smilin' Dave" stealing his insurance coverage and cutting the half pension from "91, in half again then just deleting it all together. Anyway he probably was chafed from the back belt in the cockpit and 23 year old, ex Arby's jr. assistant managers as newbie FOS telling him how to turn, back up, and race. Wizard.

I was amazed to see the Craftsman Truck series San Bernardino County 200 on local TV.
Colin is pretty gutsy. Let's hope he doesn't wreck.