ODFL | New equipment in gbo

from the back I thought they were the volvo's we were getting..Wow !!!I check'd them out ...They are nice..But,I think they are cheaper looking..Gbo will be seeing volvo's here next month..Also, heard today abunch mor freightliner's are coming..

we bought 450 of these at saia...they are very nice trucks and they are getting awesome fuel but we are having alot of problems with them

i know vitran is having problems with theres also..i think its all the new emissions stuff
The new IH's don't use DEF thats caused a bit of contoversy on wether or not they really meet the EPA standards,if its found they dont gonna be one HELL of a recall campaign!

The new IH's don't use DEF thats caused a bit of contoversy on wether or not they really meet the EPA standards,if its found they dont gonna be one HELL of a recall campaign!

International had built up credits with the EPA in previous years and thats how they can get away with no DEF. Their engines ran cleaner than the EPA required and they were given credits for each one sold and now they can use them against every non DEF truck sold that does not meet newer requirements. I thought I read where they had enough to take them into the 14 or 15 model year and that they thought by then newer technology would already make DEF obsolete. We bought 400 of them at Estes and all I can say is make sure you have a spare for each new one you buy.

My Cascadia is always throwin' codes at me. They come in the same cycle within a prescribed time frame, and I take it to Freightliner and they clear the codes and I'm on my way. With the newer trucks, regardless of brand, It's gonna be a way of life.

Suppose I should of stated the IH's that use the IH built engines dont use DEF,if you spec a Mercedes,or Cummins engine its still gonna require DEF.

Suppose I should of stated the IH's that use the IH built engines dont use DEF,if you spec a Mercedes,or Cummins engine its still gonna require DEF.
Not sure on engine..I didn't look myself..The person that I ask'd said it at Int all over the engine..Not sure will have to look myself..

Wow look at this ..Three new Volvo twin screw sleeper's came in this evening..Boy Someone wanting some business with O.D. ..Feel's good to see this..Also what is different in the picture of dash????