Central Transport | new fringe benefit package

Hes talking about the note that was stapled to our checks. This place needs a union so bad it aint funny. If we had one they could not do this crap without opening the contract up not just five guys in a room saying I got a idea let do this and screw them out of that. What a joke they posted profit last two quarters and they are still taking more away. Unreal.

The southwest division got letters stating that the vacation stuff has changed. If we had vacation we lost it. So those of us that used all PTO days and Vacation lost nothing. Those that had vacation lost it all. One step closer to all one company one smell. Now if they would only give the rest of the southwest divison the same pay as the Central divison the southwest line haul would be happy. Dock,city and office got bumped to Vitran centrals wages, the line haul did not receive the raise before the 5% was taken.

The southwest division got letters stating that the vacation stuff has changed. If we had vacation we lost it. So those of us that used all PTO days and Vacation lost nothing. Those that had vacation lost it all. One step closer to all one company one smell. Now if they would only give the rest of the southwest divison the same pay as the Central divison the southwest line haul would be happy. Dock,city and office got bumped to Vitran centrals wages, the line haul did not receive the raise before the 5% was taken.

That's not ture...

what part isn't true?
That linehaul didn't get the raise that everyone else got?
That those that had unused vacation or PTO days lost them?

Umm ok. Dock,city and Office did get a pay adjustment. This was before the 5% and 401K. They was in the process of doing pay adjustments for the linehaul division when the Pay freeze was put into affect. It wasn't much of a raise but, it was a rasie. I got mine before I left the office. So did my dock guy, which we had a meeting about it because I didn,t think he deserved it. It was the same time they took the pick up incecentive for the city drivers. That was the better part of two years ago. They took driver incentive away and gave all city a $1 raise, about 6 months later bumped top city pay to 19.25. The shop got it to.