Central Transport | New Handbook????

Dock Man

Logistical Engineer
Credits
Can we get a new handbook or something. Tired of having rules pulled out of peoples asses to suit the needs of the TM's. So many thing have changed, especially now with being taken over by pjax :bs:, cannot tell what is going on from one day to the next. :poke: psst that means you management. And how about some kind of actual information from corporate, not some runaround. Don't know about you guys but everything with our TM is like some big government secret.

[quote author=Dock Man link=topic=81329.msg839494#msg839494 date=1277157953]
Can we get a new handbook or something. Tired of having rules pulled out of peoples asses to suit the needs of the TM's. So many thing have changed, especially now with being taken over by pjax :bs:, cannot tell what is going on from one day to the next. :poke: psst that means you management. And how about some kind of actual information from corporate, not some runaround. Don't know about you guys but everything with our TM is like some big government secret.
[/quote]

Hope ya don't mind Dock Man but I copied a few more quotes from another post. I'ld like to comment on them all in one shot.Well for one thing, ole pjax's sure has taken over. Now we all just gotta sit back and wait for the "lawsuits" to start rollin in. Wasn't that what pjax was great for?

"You don't have to be crazy to work here.. They will train you."

I was trained "craziness" on my first day on the job and the job and me have gotten crazier ever since. I am almost positive by the end of September I will finally get my final promotion to a straight jacket.

Tired of having to watch my ass just because I was not from Pjax. Have watched favoritism and nepotism run rampant while good guys get shafted and forced to make up for others

wow This statement is very true for some of us. O, btw, you forgot one. You forgot the "Bertha (a fictitious name to protect the desperate women w/no brains) does a great job working on her knees so we'll let her do whatever she wants" :buttkisser::(Jeff or moderator, if you're reading this, I didn't type anything wrong. It "could" mean she does a great job waxin the floors, but if you want to delete it i'll understand. I know it's sad and pathetic but it's also true)

Vitran In Touch #1-877-694-3327 ext 8255
Start bitching in the right ears

If the ears aint Vitran Canada's, than they aint the right ears. Think about it.

thanks Dock Man

I'll probably get a lot of nasty remarks becuz of this but frankly DH, I don't give a dang!

Agreed wholeheartedly fluffykittykat. :thumbsup: Things seem to be going downhill faster and faster. I am thankful I do have a job but if the company continues to decline none of us may have one for long.

Everyone has the same problems that you all have, here is the NEW HANDBOOK- "give them a runaround if that doesn't work lie too them, if that doesn't work make up a new rule that doesn't make sense". I guess that is the new handbook, its only 1 sentence, know I understand why they won't print it.