HOLLAND new hire

Discussion in 'Holland' started by lightpoll, Jul 25, 2018.

1. lightpoll

lightpoll Member

trying to get on as a road driver just wondering how it works, are you home every day or out for a week and do you work the docks 1/2 of the time, and do they have the drive cam in there trucks

2. Skyking68

Skyking68 Member

Open board mostly stays out,not much dock, unless you cover velocity bid,no drive Cam's, easy job,no one micro manages you,lots of freedom,

the5tolls likes this.
  3. lightpoll

lightpoll Member

Q, How long does it take for them to get back to you after taking the drug test.and should i call them back after a week

4. wtfteamster

wtfteamster Well-Known Member

I would call the TM and ask what your application status is, just so he knows you're motivated. Sounds like you're hired if they sent you for a drug test. Just call and get on the seniority board as soon as possible.

Stimpy likes this.
  5. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

They will process you as fast as they can.... they won't want to lose you to another company....

Skinnytrucker likes this.
  6. lightpoll

lightpoll Member

will be starting soon thanks for the feedback looking forward to starting the new job

7. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

Good luck....hope to see you out there

wtfteamster likes this.
  8. wtfteamster

wtfteamster Well-Known Member

Good Luck. Living in hotels isn't as glamorous as it sounds. But if the hotel has a bar in it or near it, and open around 7 or 8 in the morning it's bearable. You can also pretend your an Airline pilot to pick up broads!! It wouldn't be a high class broad though, just one who is drinking at 7 or 8 in the morning.

9. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    I dunno, sounds like a high class woman to me! Maybe u get lucky, and ande takes you back to her trailer/garbage dump.

Big Dave, wtfteamster and Stimpy like this.