Yellow | New ID badge

it's a computer chip ..just like in the movie Total Recall so you can relive the horrors of the same bulls*** every day
Gosh....which one of the wonderful days would I pick? Tough choice!
Thursday night I actually was given a second badge without the round bulge on back. So now I have 2!

Gosh....which one of the wonderful days would I pick? Tough choice!
Thursday night I actually was given a second badge without the round bulge on back. So now I have 2!
Since we no longer have guards at the gate @326, you use your badge to enter and badge to exit.

So is the whole company changing names or something? I saw a YRCF set heading down the 401 through Toronto on Monday night, led by a brand new white Volvo. And that tractor had the Yellow logo on the side. Made me go hunting for any announcements of a change but I haven't found anything.

So is the whole company changing names or something? I saw a YRCF set heading down the 401 through Toronto on Monday night, led by a brand new white Volvo. And that tractor had the Yellow logo on the side. Made me go hunting for any announcements of a change but I haven't found anything.
Yes. YRC Freight,Holland,Reddaway, and New Penn are being merged together to create 1 combined company called Yellow. The consolidation will continue to take place into early next year. The brands are being phased out.

Yes. YRC Freight,Holland,Reddaway, and New Penn are being merged together to create 1 combined company called Yellow. The consolidation will continue to take place into early next year. The brands are being phased out.
And some of the financial benefits of doing all that can be seen as the plan takes traction in the first quarter results.