TForce | New Internationals

over the last 2months great dane here in memphis has 80 city vans on which they are installing lift gates. 12 started coming the yard on the 21st. 12 53 footers are also coming out of a facility somewhere in mississippi. i saw 3 new tractors on the yard friday. i did pay any attention to what make they were.

As long as we get someone who could fix the damn things correctly, they may be around for a while, our vendor spends more in phone calls, mainly because he knows not of what he is doing. It's amazing.

They will start re branding equipment after the new year. I read the memo myself. Elvis out...

Yeah one of the old MC trucks got wrecked and it is getting the treatment...100915 is the number so if you MC guys know that number you know it is an old tractor....

over the last 2months great dane here in memphis has 80 city vans on which they are installing lift gates. 12 started coming the yard on the 21st. 12 53 footers are also coming out of a facility somewhere in mississippi. i saw 3 new tractors on the yard friday. i did pay any attention to what make they were.

I was in on a conference call last week and our region is getting 12, 48 foot 12 foot high Great Dane lift gate trailers. Our TM asked for three of them. If we are lucky we will get one.

I was in on a conference call last week and our region is getting 12, 48 foot 12 foot high Great Dane lift gate trailers. Our TM asked for three of them. If we are lucky we will get one.

Except for the length, that would be nice for house deliveries.:1036316054: Or some inner city no dock retail crap.

We just got one of the new Great Dane 48 ft. Liftgates, our older 25 series liftgate is getting repaired, not sure if were getting it back, its been rebranded...How many straight trucks do ya'll have at your terminal? We have one UPS Freight unit and used to have a Leased unit as well, for all the residential appointments...

How many straight trucks do ya'll have at your terminal? We have one UPS Freight unit and used to have a Leased unit as well, for all the residential appointments...

We are suppose to have three straight trucks. We had a rebranded freightshaker but the rear frame channel on the box fell completely off one day. The other two straight trucks we have are usually out service or one is in service and the other is out of service. Most of the time we have one or two renal units. But here lately we have had outside contractors coming in to help with the city freight and they have straight trucks.

We just got one of the new Great Dane 48 ft. Liftgates, our older 25 series liftgate is getting repaired, not sure if were getting it back, its been rebranded...How many straight trucks do ya'll have at your terminal? We have one UPS Freight unit and used to have a Leased unit as well, for all the residential appointments...

It would be nice to see a few of them up here for the residentials,I mite get something done......

They sure don't care how they look. They will not hire any mobile truck wash to come to the yard like other companies do. I thought UPS was so concerned about their image. I guess that has changed to. :biglaugh:

Well I'm glad this is a national company policy!!! It's not in how you present the package, it's how it's delivered. :hysterical:

One of our old 25 series liftgate trailers got put out of service by DOT four mounths ago and is still sitting.

I've found that changed new duct tape is a good indication that the items in question have been fully repaired!!!:hysterical:

It's a new tactic implemented by the shop, it is part of the "Goodwrench conspiracy" and works in conjunction with the "Golfcart conspiracy".:hysterical: