Central Transport | new jersey gets a .25 cent raise

dont forget he said they are going to switch insurance,so i guess that little raise will disappear at the begining next year and i bet will will be paying alot more than that 25 cents raise to cover for it.
Well we watched the video whooop peeee 25 cents we used to get 25 cents every 3 mths owel

No, they said they were switching brokers, not companies. Now go get a Starbucks treat for yourself with your raise

we can't switch companies since we are self insured at least last I new we were, our current company states they only provide administrative functions.
dont forget he said they are going to switch insurance,so i guess that little raise will disappear at the begining next year and i bet will will be paying alot more than that 25 cents raise to cover for it.

After you do to the doctors you get a explanation of benefits sheet. The last line in the explanation of remarks box it says and I quote "We provide administrative claims payment services only and do not assume any financial risk or obligation regarding claims" Meaning the only do the paperwork.

i still think they will find a way either by another healthcare increase or something to get that raise lol back. starbucks is to much,ill use that 25 cents at macdonalds extra value menu lol maybe an extra sause for my 4 piece nugguts lol

i still think they will find a way either by another healthcare increase or something to get that raise lol back. starbucks is to much,ill use that 25 cents at macdonalds extra value menu lol maybe an extra sause for my 4 piece nugguts lol

whatever makes you happy guy!! personally I don't like either,,,,, colored water or horse meat,,,,,, think I will go to subway :tongue: