NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back at LAST,but the wife wants me to take her shopping.
She likes me to driver her so she doesn't have to get a parking place.
I shall return,however (B)(4) I go I'm LAST,to post the LAST,LAST......LAST.

I'm back at LAST,but the wife wants me to take her shopping.
She likes me to driver her so she doesn't have to get a parking place.
I shall return,however (B)(4) I go I'm LAST,to post the LAST,LAST......LAST.
You must be that guy who sits in the fire lane at Walmart with your 4-ways on,waiting? In first too...

Flounder is at the tanning salon. Apo is filling out a greeter app. And I got a load of UPS Freight going to NYC for Team BRG-Wong in First.
I'm just dispatching from LAST.

Flounder is at the tanning salon. Apo is filling out a greeter app. And I got a load of UPS Freight going to NYC for Team BRG-Wong in First.
I'm just dispatching from LAST.
I think maybe you should check your GPS setting in your hat there,Hoss...Team W-BRG's gold hotel radar, shows you first,and us Last,out of popcorn city(Vinton,IA), running late to KC, because someone had to argue with the waitress at our breakfast stop about not getting a 15 percent discount....

I think maybe you should check your GPS setting in your hat there,Hoss...Team W-BRG's gold hotel radar, shows you first,and us Last,out of popcorn city(Vinton,IA), running late to KC, because someone had to argue with the waitress at our breakfast stop about not getting a 15 percent discount....

You're just old not LAST

I bet Wong eats 15% more pancakes than you in First.
I'm waffling in LAST.

I bet Wong eats 15% more pancakes than you in First.
I'm waffling in LAST.
Wong is to appear on CNN Thursday to receive the Mastio Award at the end of the show. I will be sitting in the audience in the last row...

Status
Not open for further replies.