Yellow | New President of YRC

You were almost spared the misery, just think, if Welcher had his way and bought ABF then the Roadway and Yellow guys could join forces to beat up on the all the ABF guys with whiskers that bumped in on them. It would be a love fest.

I am soooo over it all. i am in no mood to make any brother or sister grovel or suffer.

I would not blame Welch, I blame the banks that own us.

Wonder if Jeff would be amiable to giving Gold Stars and Silver Stars to us depending on our Legacy? Its been so long since the merge I don't know who to hate anymore without some form of I.D.

Just hate everyone! It takes all the pressure off. :Emoticon_digging:

You were almost spared the misery, just think, if Welcher had his way and bought ABF then the Roadway and Yellow guys could join forces to beat up on the all the ABF guys with whiskers that bumped in on them. It would be a love fest.

Almost true.
But WHERE would the IBT allow ABF employees to follow the work, since the company/employees voted/decided to shun Master Freight?

Almost true.
But WHERE would the IBT allow ABF employees to follow the work, since the company/employees voted/decided to shun Master Freight?
That's a good question, Give ya a like for the thought but don't think I like the possibilities.