Averitt | New ProStar Pictures

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
Here's some exterior and interior pictures of the New ProStars.....pretty nice trucks....still has the HEAVT AZZ.... ISX15ST 400hp motors
mblls4.jpg

kcehd.jpg

2dw9umb.jpg

25uo2dg.jpg

30wtg2h.jpg

my employer has the day cab version. you will find the radio is worthless, sounds like two coffee cans on a string .the controls on the steering wheel are hard to see at night they barely light up. the auto-shift is a joke, worst riding trucks we have, drivers seat is near criminal.

I put my name on the list when I heard we were getting more......The only thing that concerns me is WEIGHT....the trucks are getting heavier due to the emission laws,and the loads are not get any lighter. Going to a lighter engine...DD13,ISX12,D13 or the MAXFORCE will cut 500-800lbs.......going to mid roof sleepers will cut another 300-500lbs....then having alumimnum wheels under the back ....will cut another 300-500lbs.....these days EVERY pound you can shave off the truck makes a difference at the scale house. Take the spare tire and rack off the trucks.....more unneeded weight!