XPO | new proxy

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
If we wanted to put something on the proxy for next years what would you like to see on it.Would you like to see a smaller board or we as share holder elect who sits on the board.The company by law say that only the board can put anything up for a vote on a proxy.The S.E.C. Say's different.They call it a minority share holder trigger.I also have a poll on this thread.Will you use your proxy this year or just throw away and give the board you're votes.

Vote. What more can I say on the subject.
What would you like on a proxy proposal for next year.DAVE M wants us to be co-owner so let's start.After the share holder meeting in April we can start putting one together.We do have many people who work here who don't know what a proxy is.Let's teach them.I didn't know some year's back.Someone took the time to teach me.We can stand around and ***** and cry about one thing or another Or we can try to change thing's with the tool's they have given us.

less board members. a new pres for central.
Yes less board members would be a good thing.As we said last year,6 members are worth $44.000.000. a year.That doesn't count the golden parachute if they fall from grace or the company go's down.What else?

Yes less board members would be a good thing.As we said last year,6 members are worth $44.000.000. a year.That doesn't count the golden parachute if they fall from grace or the company go's down.What else?

Read closely to what he is posting. Vote.

Mike quit xbv about 2 years ago or so. I lost track of him after I shipped out.

Pinocchio_02.gif