Yellow | New sleepers at 309 chicago

Picture on phone upload

Can you email it to yourself, and then save the picture and send it in the TB message with their tool bar process? Dont have an iphone, just an old one, but thats how I do it>

503d1325255986-new-sleepers-309-chicago-photo.jpg

It's a rental. I had a new white freightliner screw rental for awhile. A sign company I used to p/u del to made me some stick on Roadway logos for the side doors and air shield. A show truck compared to the junk I was driving

Well of course it's a rental or lease ! That's the Yellow way of doing everything Lease Lease Lease !!!!! OH did I say that out loud :busted::438:

503d1325255986-new-sleepers-309-chicago-photo.jpg

It's a rental. I had a new white freightliner screw rental for awhile. A sign company I used to p/u del to made me some stick on Roadway logos for the side doors and air shield. A show truck compared to the junk I was driving

yellow rented ALL sleepers since the 90's, but surprised to see a twin screw. Yellow purchased all day cabs. And yes I know Yellow is long gone, just telling past history.

I like the Chrome bumper, easier to change since it doesn't have to be painted...................................

We were told these would start entering the system in the later half of sept. I heard they were in Cal in sept. so it should'nt be a big deal. Yellow has been leasing team trucks since the 90's, so I don't understand the big deal on that comment. That they really did come out with twin screws is a big deal, less chaining, more weight. I wonder if they are now going to be pulling more long boxes and containers.

Came from my run and took a moment to look at it. It is actually a twin screw drive, slideable fifthwheel with paint marks for pups and van ....

We were told these would start entering the system in the later half of sept. I heard they were in Cal in sept. so it should'nt be a big deal. Yellow has been leasing team trucks since the 90's, so I don't understand the big deal on that comment. That they really did come out with twin screws is a big deal, less chaining, more weight. I wonder if they are now going to be pulling more long boxes and containers.
Maybe fewer trips to X-50 for linehaul drivers.