TForce | new T Force equipment

Yinzer

TB Lurker
Credits
A few questions.
Has anyone heard what brand of tractors T Force will be replacing the current fleet with? I did hear they will be Kenworth's with Cummings engines.

Will the new fleet be twin screw or single axle?

Has anyone heard if T Force will eliminate the pups and go to 45 footers?

A few questions.
Has anyone heard what brand of tractors T Force will be replacing the current fleet with? I did hear they will be Kenworth's with Cummings engines.

As a retired LTL driver, I’d cringe if they eliminated the pups in favor of 45’s. We’ve all been to places that are tight getting into...even with a pup!

A few questions.

Rumors are Studebakers with small-block Chev engine.
Trailers will be 12'6" refurbished Swift units.
They are still out on the number of axles.
Unsure of the number of Swift trailers depends on the height of bridges their drivers can find.
At this posting, Patel and Associates of Cedar Rapids had not completed a survey on mirror options.

Last edited:
just take them under the can opener bridge, that will make short enough for city use. look for can opener bridge on youtube if you have not heard of it.

Rumors are Studebakers with small-block Chev engine.
Trailers will be 12'6" refurbished Swift units.
They are still out on the number of axles.
Unsure of the number of Swift trailers depends on the height of bridges their drivers can find.
At this posting, Patel and Associates of Cedar Rapids had not completed a survey on mirror options.
This got me thinking......I wonder why Swift doesn't just buy flatbeds?