ODFL | New terminal off central in Chicago?

No no no. BillyLo can't come 'round these parts. I followed an OD set down 65 onto 30 the other night. Must not of pre tripped cuz his turn signals weren't working.
I’ve actually had that happen intra-trip while in motion. Pre-tripped it out just fine...funky electrical connection. And at night too (naturally). Another trucker passed me, flashed his lights like a carnival ride, and I got the message.

Billy, I actually did snitch on this driver for you, but I was informed the TS were working properly on the unit,
but the maintenance dept had asked him not to use TS, less drain on battery, less wear and tear on alternator.
I am undecided if we should snitch on maintenance, on the other hand, they are looking after the equipment.
Will appreciate your advise on this matter.

Snitch on them all, they got it coming simply by being alive, and nowhere as good as our fair haired hero...

I’ve actually had that happen intra-trip while in motion. Pre-tripped it out just fine...funky electrical connection. And at night too (naturally). Another trucker passed me, flashed his lights like a carnival ride, and I got the message.
The Volvo light test? That's almost as obnoxious as Carmel police. At night it's like being at a disco on acid.

Ok i see many people misinformed here.. So. Od paid 4.1mln for those 2 old terminals... They been taken down already but i guess there is no more money to do concrete now... Maybe next year... Billy doesnt move our grass... We dont have any grass in chicago. No grass in des plaines either... So. Billy doesnt come to midwets. Mmmmkay???

Ok i see many people misinformed here.. So. Od paid 4.1mln for those 2 old terminals... They been taken down already but i guess there is no more money to do concrete now... Maybe next year... Billy doesnt move our grass... We dont have any grass in chicago. No grass in des plaines either... So. Billy doesnt come to midwets. Mmmmkay???

Heard requirements to drive in Chicago are that you must be Russian and all tractors at this terminal will be Volvo.

Never say never. Billy can weedeat the grass in the cracks of the sidewalk. Hey, Billy I hear from a reliable source that California is no longer having teams domicile there. Some California law. They going to be running teams out of SEA. I heard PHX and a few other cities. Wait you despise line haul you probably don't need us. Just strap the freight on a herd of goats and head north.

Never say never. Billy can weedeat the grass in the cracks of the sidewalk. Hey, Billy I hear from a reliable source that California is no longer having teams domicile there. Some California law. They going to be running teams out of SEA. I heard PHX and a few other cities. Wait you despise line haul you probably don't need us. Just strap the freight on a herd of goats and head north.

Be careful what you start, Ump will try to trip lease his goats.
We know he has a good herder.

Haven't heard that but we do have two teams, one of the trucks seems to have constant changing of drivers to find the right one who can adapt to smells.

I gotta team that adapts to any smell.
I can have them do a Coop-SEA-DAL triangle run every weekend...

Buddy boy, this truck smells like nothing you ever smelled before. Can make all the jokes you want, but you will quit so quick CRST wouldn't be able to open up a truck fast enough for ya's to come back to.

Actually, it smells like a new truck now. The new-old driver was in on saturday and did a complete overhaul on it. Looks really nice. Too bad he couldn't take the time to teach your fellow P&D driver's how to clean up after themselves. I really appreciated it the other night when I opened my passenger door and there was a partially eaten piece of chicken on the floor not to mention all dirt he traked into the drivers side. I only expect someone who uses my ASSIGNED office/truck to pickup after themselves and if its a mess, use the vacuum , after all he did take the time to fuel it that night. So set the example billy and teach them boys how to leave anothers drivers truck after the use it because I think I can speek for most of the LINE guys, were getting tired of it..Thanks for your professional help with this matter.

Actually, it smells like a new truck now. The new-old driver was in on saturday and did a complete overhaul on it. Looks really nice. Too bad he couldn't take the time to teach your fellow P&D driver's how to clean up after themselves. I really appreciated it the other night when I opened my passenger door and there was a partially eaten piece of chicken on the floor not to mention all dirt he traked into the drivers side. I only expect someone who uses my ASSIGNED office/truck to pickup after themselves and if its a mess, use the vacuum , after all he did take the time to fuel it that night. So set the example billy and teach them boys how to leave anothers drivers truck after the use it because I think I can speek for most of the LINE guys, were getting tired of it..Thanks for your professional help with this matter.

Next time you walk over to the city line and take one of the city trucks from those guys near the top of the board. They keep them fairly clean. I'm a one man show and gave up on showing my trade to others a long time ago. You do notice we hire the drivers even Swift wont, btw you line guys can hide your trucks all you want but those goobers know where they are and consider them the top shelf tractors.

Funny about the team truck after hearing the reasons he left in the first place. The matchup after him lasted longer than I gave it.

I agree, was quite surprised to see the guy left city board again. I know about them city guys taking our trucks but you got it all wrong...they keep hiding our line power on the city side or way out in back by the shop so they have a reserved tractor in the morning..sorry but no excuse for that..