XPO | NEW TOY for the GREEDY Palace

We need more management and more dock workers to tear up freight. What a joke they got of Cfi airplane and bought a giant Rv. Maybe if you kiss some @ss you might get to be the token driver for the chosen few. Who is running this company?

We need more management and more dock workers to tear up freight. What a joke they got of Cfi airplane and bought a giant Rv. Maybe if you kiss some @ss you might get to be the token driver for the chosen few. Who is running this company?

Children are running this company.

This reminds me of being at YRC....paying millions to sponsor a so so golfer and millions more for Nascar sponsorship....as our pay got cut 15%!!! These slimeballs at the top are so out of touch with the average worker its ridiculous!

Jerry Detter was TM at my CF barn before he left to start Conway. Trust me, "Uncle Jerry" is not what we called him.

>>>> You just never seen him without his mask. <<<<

Am told he and Palozzo where considered union busters in Cleveland.
But with CCX, he always made the driver feel like they were a valuable asset to be groomed - Not micromanaged. Many a supervisor was made to understand this in an unpleasant fashion. There were no parking spots reserved for anybody, and (LOL) one time he went absolutely ape-sheet over a sign in the CCX Cleveland terminal on Brookpark that said "Drivers. Use the bathroom downstairs. Upstairs bathroom is for office personnel." Not saying he did care, but he went out of his way to make the lowly driver FEEL like he did. They paid well with excellent insurance, a pension, and treated peeps well. He did understand that those peeps would produce and NOT bring in the union.
Peeps felt his word was good and respected his competence. And yes,many did not like him.......but most of those have changed their mind since they booted him.
But, I imagine he was like an anti u pit bull at CF. Thank you.
You know the old story;

One man's garbage is another man's Uncle Jerry.

Just for the record CFI had their own plane before they were purchased...

Has anyone actually laid eyes on it? I'm suspicious it's a photo shop because the game is incorrect. It should read Miami vs Buffalo.

I'm not knocking the op but that's what I've wondered since it was posted. Maybe he/she was in the right place at the right time and got the inside look at these pics but I'd like to see a link if there is one. It kinda reminded me on the line of the Walmart 60' trailers and the conway freight Colin Braun trailer that they used for the old Nascar unit years ago but definitely newer and not identical to either.

Conway has how many hourly employees? 40,000 or so? The party trailer cost 2 million. Let's do a little math.2,000,000.00 divided 40,000=50. That's $50.00/employee. If they didn't buy the trailer and gave everyone a raise, that raise would amount to less than 1 dollar per week per employee. Last I saw, Lemkeul's salary was something like 4 million. Doing the same math, he could work for free for a year with that money going to employee raises and we would all get less than 2 dollars per week. So wonderring, what you can say is that getting ticked off about such a thing as a party trailer is an exercise in futility.

It's the principal of the thing. right is right and wrong is wrong! The amount means nothing.

Has anyone actually laid eyes on it? I'm suspicious it's a photo shop because the game is incorrect. It should read Miami vs Buffalo. That would be a pretty big oversight if that trailer was actually in Buffalo. Just thinking out loud.
I have been told that it is for real by an employee that is not hourly.....

It has been in the Chicago already. It is least and staffed by a professional entertainment company

Has anyone actually laid eyes on it? I'm suspicious it's a photo shop because the game is incorrect. It should read Miami vs Buffalo. That would be a pretty big oversight if that trailer was actually in Buffalo. Just thinking out loud.

We have customers that has been in it and our SCM talked and bragged about the thing.

99 .. This is unusual behavior and talk from you , Are you venturing into the dark side a little ?

I was taught to honor the people that give you a pay check as a young lad .... I have my convictions ... and you also need to remember I was doing a job here ... and I liked working as a mod ... there were a couple of you that told me what I thought and made it personal with me .. I dont necessarily disagree with what you have said on here in the past but like i said .. you and a few XCO posters made it personal .. especially the one that said he wanted to skull **** me with a tire iron.. the ones who have met me will tell you I am a stand up guy ..but honestly .. if you were on fire .. I would not **** on you