Holland | New Tractor...

Guess you can polish a turd... Sorta...

Hope I didn't get anyone up in arms over a bogus pic. That is why I didn't put any detail with it... didn't know anything about it and wasn't going to post some stupid BS with it.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Alright. I'll fill you guys in on the details behind the picture. This is the truck that they offered me if I would come back to work for them. I still declined the offer. LOL

I wouldn't want it either... that is a love it or hate it look and I don't love it...

And the new tractors,new trailers,pay raises,pensions.........there's barely going to be enough left over for the executive bonuses. Times are tight.

YRC stock was down 17 percent today....might have to put those hams on hold

Fear not ! James Welch told investors he has ordered 38 pallet dimensioners.
After years of losses YRC freight finally has the technology in their grasp to
make them profitable.Surely the stock will soar along with the profits.
Certainly the competition is trembling !

ME TOOOOO , Me To !!!!!!!

I glanced down at my sarcasm gauge...........

sarcasm-Meter-1266671193.jpeg

LOL

does that have to do with synergy?

I find it absolutely amazing that a company in such a dire financial condition as YRC, insteading of focusing on trucking 101, are trying to reinvent the wheel, all the while spending like drunken sailors!

I find it absolutely amazing that a company in such a dire financial condition as YRC, insteading of focusing on trucking 101, are trying to reinvent the wheel, all the while spending like drunken sailors!
It is easy when they spend your money or 15% that used to be your's

Maybe this is part of the plan to make a bigger bonus...those 2,500. scales put on 500. worn out fork lifts really helped out the bottom line didn't it.?
does that have to do with synergy?
Synergy, the art of reminding your employees how stupid they are for giving you back some of their pay and putting it in large letters on the walls every where so they can read it daily....! Warden Welch is making this ship to take on more water every day. No profit no profit sharing, just spend it all.......

New trucks on order this long, I don't think so.! When our Transportation manager told me that I should have my new freightliner with in a month or two if not sooner, I asked him how long from order to delivery. He said that the KW's, Freightliners take about 90 days to start showing up. Right now we are getting 8-12 Freightliners every two weeks, and will thru the first of the year. I asked him about volvo or navistar, it's about the same, however he won't order volvo's too much time in the shop and the Navistars have the worst fuel mileage of all the trucks. He told me that 90 days after the order was placed that the first delivery was made....! Ordered 50+ trucks and at this rate all will be here early and in service ahead of time. So the next time Warden Welch says the trucks are coming.....ask him why it takes everyone else only 90 days to start getting their order.? That's because they don't have a credit problem.! Smoke and mirrors, I left because I was tired of being lied to...again and again and again.! I get calls and texts from the Holland guys all the time, I miss the guys that I worked with for all those years but not the job that it became due to management issues. Maybe Welch should be thankful of the city drivers who takes a 53' out for P&D, dock workers working 10-12 hours a day or the line haul who runs all the miles they do in the equipment they refuse to repair.