R&L | New Tractors

Ted Decker trk

When things are FUBAR, FIDO!
Credits
So I'm gone from R&L now but my new gig has me up and down I-71 quite a bit. Noticed a lot of new green Freightlinee tractors that are a different shade of green. Also saw quite a few white Internationals that did not look like rental units. Anyone else seeing an influx of these or are they Wilmington specials?

I’ve seen some new international sleepers come in, no daycabs though. I haven’t seen a new freightliner come in for about a year, we had a couple new pete sleepers and day cabs come in a few months ago.

I’ve seen some new international sleepers come in, no daycabs though. I haven’t seen a new freightliner come in for about a year, we had a couple new pete sleepers and day cabs come in a few months ago.
Copy that. The ones I described are thick up and down I-71 north and south of the Emerald City

I didnt want to start a new thread , does r l use a central dispatch ? And what goes on in elgin that they are always looking to hire linehaul ?

Someone posted a photo of one of the White International daycabs on the R+L drivers Facebook page. Not sure what that is all about.

Someone posted a photo of one of the White International daycabs on the R+L drivers Facebook page. Not sure what that is all about.
We've had white sleepers here and there for the time I was at NOR, roadtested in one as a matter of fact when I hired in, but I had never seen a white daycab before the ones I recently saw by WIL

We've had white sleepers here and there for the time I was at NOR, roadtested in one as a matter of fact when I hired in, but I had never seen a white daycab before the ones I recently saw by WIL
A friend sent me a picture of an R and L white sleeper team that he saw recently, ON, Daytona Beach.

9vHDXx2.jpg

So I'm gone from R&L now but my new gig has me up and down I-71 quite a bit. Noticed a lot of new green Freightlinee tractors that are a different shade of green. Also saw quite a few white Internationals that did not look like rental units. Anyone else seeing an influx of these or are they Wilmington specials?
Dallas has rekindled a few of its relics but the freightliners ended several months ago. They still get in some new Pete's but new trucks have slowed way down.

Supposedly the white International daycabs were bought off dealer lots because they needed equipment now. Not RL spec'd so they do pull better. I'm sure they'll all get the "RL non pulling tune from hell" eventually.

65QNUum.jpg

Ted. Was this you on your last day? 30 min break?

Had a single screw Turdliner Crapcadia show up here

Some genius had the bright idea of straight cuttin the end of the frame rails instead of a down taper