ODFL | New Trucks

has any terminal received any new city p&d only trucks this year and if they did were they still freightliners

has any terminal received any new city p&d only trucks this year and if they did were they still freightliners
i travel alot somtimes out several weeks at a time and the newest ones ive seen are 2006 seen them in rto still freightliner buisness class

talked to a mech. today he said there having trouble with the clutches on the eaton trans. say they start slipping around 100,000 miles are supposed to be self adjusting any one had this problem yet if not seen it yet just wondering if it was true or not

It's none of my business and I may never know but after such a positive post about the company it seems strange to see someone banned. In response to shifter's post though I have a dedicated run and my truck has over 670,000 miles on it right now. I asked in GBO a few months ago if they would be trading mine for a newer one based on the miles showing and I was told no. He said that since mine was an '04 it could possibly go to 1.5 million before trading it in to P&D. Now that doesn't mean I won't go in tonight and have to trade it in, but I thought you should know at least what I was told.