XPO | new uniforms

conway trucker

TB Lurker
Credits
HAS ANYONE HEARD WHAT THE NEW UNIFORM SHIRTS WILL LOOK LIKE? ALL WE KNOW IS THAT THE PANTS WILL REMAIN THE SAME COLOR (BLUE). JUST WONDERING WHATS THE BIG SECRET.I KNOW ITS A BIG CHANGE FOR CENTRAL AND WESTERN. WE WILL ALL LOOK THE SAME BUT WILL IT BE ALL ONE COMPANY,LETS HOPE SO!:bsanta: :USA:

HAS ANYONE HEARD WHAT THE NEW UNIFORM SHIRTS WILL LOOK LIKE? ALL WE KNOW IS THAT THE PANTS WILL REMAIN THE SAME COLOR (BLUE). JUST WONDERING WHATS THE BIG SECRET.I KNOW ITS A BIG CHANGE FOR CENTRAL AND WESTERN. WE WILL ALL LOOK THE SAME BUT WILL IT BE ALL ONE COMPANY,LETS HOPE SO!:bsanta: :USA:
I was hoping for black riding pants,Knee high jack boot,black shirt and a arm band C.F.C. on it.Braided things on your shoulders for your years of service.

I was hoping for black riding pants,Knee high jack boot,black shirt and a arm band C.F.C. on it.Braided things on your shoulders for your years of service.

Might as well add the wide brimmed Spanish felt sombrero and cape (for rainy days), fencing sword (for checking fuel levels) and black silk mask...
Z for Zervice!!!

Black Pants, to hide grease stains; Orange Shirts, for safety; Insignia on the collar tips or Epaulets on the shoulders to designate years of service; DSR's name across the back, like a player's jersey.

I like the cape idea.

The sombero would be hard to get under the cage of your forklift, but it would be nice for drop/hook in the rain.

The fencing sword would probably violate the 'weapons in the workplace' rule, but it is a good idea. Perhaps a classy gentleman's walking stick could be substituted? That would lend an air of sophistication to the entire ensemble.

What DSR wouldn't look stylish as he saunters down the dock, swinging his walking stick, decked out in his cape as he heads for his forklift and a relaxing evening of 30 bill breakers?

You guys are killing me,I nearly fell outta my chair! New uniforms will Look pretty much the same here in southern,adding a patch on a sleeve that says safety professional with a logo.More choices for jackets.

Could this be it? Con-way
Go to the tabs > click BrochureRack > scroll to the lower right side picture.

We are going to look like casual police officers or quick lube attendants.
Oh well, better than the dirt collecting white shirt.

Might as well add the wide brimmed Spanish felt sombrero and cape (for rainy days), fencing sword (for checking fuel levels) and black silk mask...
Z for Zervice!!!
Very very good.We have a lot of drivers here that would feel very compfertable in a sombrero.

Hey, at least it's not Yellow shirts and Orange pants with Big Red Shoes. There for awhile it sounded like it might be. If that were to happen would greeters become obsolete and we would pull up to the greeters shack and just "speak into the clown"? I can see it now..the overwight clown would have a beard and be wearing suspenders. Press on

Ice Cream Man, Lube Technician, Swordsman...

It pretty much just adds to the job description which already includes:

DSR, Dispatcher, Freighthandler, Maintenance Man, Dock-and-Trailer Broom Technician, Translator, etc.

BROOM TECHNICIAN!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical:

ahh yes, that reminds me of the days i was a hydro ceramic engineer! :tongue0015:

Ice Cream Man, Lube Technician, Swordsman...

It pretty much just adds to the job description which already includes:

DSR, Dispatcher, Freighthandler, Maintenance Man, Dock-and-Trailer Broom Technician, Translator, etc.