R&L | New White Tractor ?????

ltltrkr

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
:ohmy:I just saw a R&L International tractor that was white with green stripes pulling doubles. It said R&L on the door. is this a new paint scheme or was it done for a special reason ??
:smilie_132:

:ohmy:I just saw a R&L International tractor that was white with green stripes pulling doubles. It said R&L on the door. is this a new paint scheme or was it done for a special reason ??
:smilie_132:
The white internationals were purchased a few months back from ryder and some yellow ones were bought from penske too. i know richmond has some of the white ones because my switch driver shows up with one almost nightly. we also have a white single axle mack ch600 single axle that i was told used to be a twin screw. it has an R&L racing sticker on the hood and from what i was told, runs like crap.

we have two in okc

we have two yellow tractors one that we have had for about 4 mounths and the other one we had for about 3 weeks they are single axles. we have not got two use the they have been on the down line no stickers or nothing on them we got told that we will probable lose them to dallas so like always dallas gets the good stuff and we left with junk:flame:

we have two yellow tractors one that we have had for about 4 mounths and the other one we had for about 3 weeks they are single axles. we have not got two use the they have been on the down line no stickers or nothing on them we got told that we will probable lose them to dallas so like always dallas gets the good stuff and we left with junk:flame:

Wanna Bet?? How many POS Fords you got on your yard??

Those trucks you speak of arent as good as you think. They are all used penske trucks that have already been beaten up. They were just detailed by penske to sell,they only look clean.

They bought some used tractors that are white. Since times are tough and paint costs money, they stayed white. If you whatch there are a lot of used Penske trucks they boughtt that are yellow.

They said at the conference that they bought these used trucks because the emisions on the 2010 trucks are going to cause them to be very expensive, and most likely, less fuel efficient..

The white internationals were purchased a few months back from ryder and some yellow ones were bought from penske too. i know richmond has some of the white ones because my switch driver shows up with one almost nightly. we also have a white single axle mack ch600 single axle that i was told used to be a twin screw. it has an R&L racing sticker on the hood and from what i was told, runs like crap.

:clap:thanks for the info, it just caught me funny when I drove by it.

I bet they will pull two older units out of service. Then put the newer used units in service. This is what happened at our terminal, be positive.
:clap: