XPO | newbie here

shadowboxer

TB Lurker
Credits
hey, i'm new to the forum but i've been at the co. for a long time. Since Detter ran it and we had record profits and competent accountable mgt. Since Detter helped me break frt. on the cold winter dock. Now guys like Stotlar are pd 250k to compensate him for a move across the country. now the stock is below 50 bucks . now we have enuf mgt. for 3 companies and the drivers who built this co. suddenly don't know anything but the college boys know everything. anyway hello all and i guess you all know where i stand.

hey, i'm new to the forum but i've been at the co. for a long time. Since Detter ran it and we had record profits and competent accountable mgt. Since Detter helped me break frt. on the cold winter dock. Now guys like Stotlar are pd 250k to compensate him for a move across the country. now the stock is below 50 bucks . now we have enuf mgt. for 3 companies and the drivers who built this co. suddenly don't know anything but the college boys know everything. anyway hello all and i guess you all know where i stand.
Yeah, you sound like you been around a while. Welcome.

Well I dont work for Con way any more but you seem to fit right in!:biglaugh: