XPO | News Connection

Dodge Ram

TB Veteran
Credits
Did anyone get to see the Con-Way video that was in the Con-Way magazine you got in the mail? Go figure that my DVD player wont play it. It plays all of my other DVDs. I wonder if my DVD player knows something I don't.

It started with the Dave M interview on 60 min. You know, the one where he's patting all the dock workers on the back.
And then it was Dave M in a RoadTrucker or RoadDog (or something) radio interview.
And then it was Dave M in a Veteran's Radio interview....
And then the DVD was inadvertently inserted into the round file so what remained is a mystery to me.

I figured it would be the video that they would talk about where they are going in the comming year and their objectives on how to screw us even more. Look at all the money they could save by not paying us to watch it. Better not say it too loud. Never know who is listening. SHHHHH

I figured it would be the video that they would talk about where they are going in the comming year and their objectives on how to screw us even more. Look at all the money they could save by not paying us to watch it. Better not say it too loud. Never know who is listening. SHHHHH

DUDE!!!...THEY'RE IN YOUR HOUSE!!!

GET OUT NOW!!!!WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Rat :redneck:

I figure I'll save it, unopened in it's original package......add it to the unopened, in it's original packaging History of Con-Way book I have and sell all of it together on ebay, in about 10years, should be a hefty chuck of change for my Retirement years......Woo Hoo......
:woot: