XPO | Nfl football

doppler

TB Regular
Credits
Dallas Cowboys and the New England Patriots !!!!!!! Gonna be a great day for football. Plus it's snowing like hell in New England.....oh just so I don't get in trouble by talking about sports in this forum........do the Cheerleaders have representation??? I know the Football players do. LETS GO COWBOYS AND NEW ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cowboys continue the meltdown as I predicted.....I said an 8-8 season ..... Should have stayed at Cedar Creek lake fishing ... These fans here in Dallas got fooled by their fast start .... Not me.... Not enough talent yet.... All the guys at Saia bought into the hype ... I'm up about 100 bucks.....I know my boys.... I predict 2 more wins...With no playoffs.

The Cowboys continue the meltdown as I predicted.....I said an 8-8 season ..... Should have stayed at Cedar Creek lake fishing ... These fans here in Dallas got fooled by their fast start .... Not me.... Not enough talent yet.... All the guys at Saia bought into the hype ... I'm up about 100 bucks.....I know my boys.... I predict 2 more wins...With no playoffs.

I told you to quit torturing yourself, ditch those bums...LOL

What? And be considered a fair weather fan.... Nope....I'm stuck with them in the good and bad just like the Ole lady.... Been that way since the early days when I use to be all time Quarterback and called myself Roger Staubach and my best Receiver was bullet Bob Hayes .... The glory days .... When players has class. Of course when Jerry came along and fired Tom Landry things changed a bit ..... But being a native Texan from Dallas makes the Cowboys my team....... Like those crazy Philly fans that dress up and make a fool out of themselves .....That would be me at the game with that star painted on my face ..... Yes .... I am torturing myself .... But unlike many I always keep my perspective....It's just a game .... Even though at times I just want to :9529:

Them Steelers are looking mighty fine ... Time for a restroom break to take matters into my own hands.

The Big Man seems to have his old form back.... If he keeps it up they could go all the way....However Brady seems to be getting on a roll as well ...It's toss up. Lets not forget Denver .... Not sure about the National Yet ....Any Superbowl predictions yet?

The Big Man seems to have his old form back.... If he keeps it up they could go all the way....However Brady seems to be getting on a roll as well ...It's toss up. Lets not forget Denver .... Not sure about the National Yet ....Any Superbowl predictions yet?

Brady, is like a vintage wine, it seems the older he gets, the better he gets.. He might play until he's 45...