Nikola Badger Electric Super Pick-up Truck

20_yrs_2_go

Thank god for small favors ( pic on far left )
Credits
nsrVMk4.jpg

The truck is nothing more than a rendering right now, but the company promises a range of 600 miles from a full charge of the batteries and a full tank of hydrogen, the ability to tow over 8000 pounds (up at 30 percent grade), and a zero to sixty time around 2.9 seconds. How does 906 horsepower and 980 ft. lbs. of torque sound? Good? Additionally, it promises 300 miles of battery-only range, and over 700 hydrogen fueling stations slated to open across North America.

Nikola says the Badger will outperform every electric pickup on the market. Which is convenient, because there are no electric pickups on the market.

Last edited:
Looks like a FORD or DODGE or TOYOTA, so it'll "blend in".
Yeah like 0-60 is so important especially on less than 60 mph roads.
It WILL EXCEL at Attracting Attention like the current offerings of 600+ horsepower pick-em-ups.

I was wondering where the hydrogen vehicles went to ? I guess Bernie lit the fire again to tick off those wallstreet oil barons and their gop cabana boys

I was wondering where the hydrogen vehicles went to ? I guess Bernie lit the fire again to tick off those wallstreet oil barons and their gop cabana boys

Every time the alternative fuel market heats up. Economic factors crush oil prices. So long as oil is cheap. It will be very difficult to push the more expensive options. The free market at work.

RESEARCH HAS VERIFIED that Hydrogen "production" INCREASES AIR POLLUTION due to the EXTENSIVE requirements in/of the "production process(es)".
"It's about as useful as Shale Oil production process(es)".
It's easily verifiable, just do your own research.

The good Ol' Fossil Fuel King still Reigns.
The ONLY "better idea" is Electric which as well can utilize SOLAR POWER.
SOLAR is the only "CLEAN ENERGY" available and it's FREE (or go back to burning wood to heat the Steam Engine)!!

RESEARCH HAS VERIFIED that Hydrogen "production" INCREASES AIR POLLUTION due to the EXTENSIVE requirements in/of the "production process(es)".
"It's about as useful as Shale Oil production process(es)".
It's easily verifiable, just do your own research.

The good Ol' Fossil Fuel King still Reigns.
The ONLY "better idea" is Electric which as well can utilize SOLAR POWER.
SOLAR is the only "CLEAN ENERGY" available and it's FREE (or go back to burning wood to heat the Steam Engine)!!

Perhapse hydrogen is the third option to natural gas or LNG not sure what the test results are in big trucks that have been the guinea pig using this fuel but I've read no complaints Milage or pollution