TForce | Nma Parcel Passed! Card Check Agreement Part Of Deal!

The contract will not vary much from INDY, There could be some shifting of benefits, but without the leverage of a national contract it would be difficult to force UPS into any more than INDY. What are you going to do? Strike? One terminal at a time. I don't think so. To get a easy deal like card check is a huge concession on UPS's part already, put that into the equation. A strong NMFA type contract won't come until 2013. How many of you guys truely think your terminal could stomach an election, with negitive campaining by management and threats and intimidation? Buying off of employees with promises of better things to come? Thats how OVNT broke the union. The card check is part of the contract.

The contract will not vary much from INDY, There could be some shifting of benefits, but without the leverage of a national contract it would be difficult to force UPS into any more than INDY. What are you going to do? Strike? One terminal at a time. I don't think so. To get a easy deal like card check is a huge concession on UPS's part already, put that into the equation. A strong NMFA type contract won't come until 2013. How many of you guys truely think your terminal could stomach an election, with negitive campaining by management and threats and intimidation? Buying off of employees with promises of better things to come? Thats how OVNT broke the union. The card check is part of the contract.

BN, I think it's a national problem. Up here we are looking at the wages and benefits and weighing out which way is best for us. Take more money in wages and be responsible for additional healthcare related cost, or take a wage cut and have that monies put towards healthcare.

Now I don't want to sound like I'm taking anybodies inventory, but a lot of Americans are up to their eyeballs in debt. They have extended their credit way beyond their means, so they are more likely to want the cash and risk their health benefits. That in itself is downright scary. I hope when it comes down to voting on this contractual supplements, people use their God given brains and realize that without master health benefits, we loose our chance to fight for a meaningful life another day.

Correct, People need to keep in mind that paying a % of medical coverage could turn out to be a disaster. One major incident at a hospital could cost you everything you own plus debt the rest of there lives. Its best to have full health coverage at the least amount of out of pocket expence as possible and then work on the wages.:1036316054:

Correct, People need to keep in mind that paying a % of medical coverage could turn out to be a disaster. One major incident at a hospital could cost you everything you own plus debt the rest of there lives. Its best to have full health coverage at the least amount of out of pocket expence as possible and then work on the wages.:1036316054:

You are 100% correct, if I do not make $26.50 an hour in 2006, that is fine as long as I get the coverage for INS. that I get now.