Holland | NMFA Pension Issue Vote

I have a solution to YRC's financial problems. Plain and simple. Everyone, and I mean everyone from the clerk in the office, the dispatchers, all the way up to Dollar Z work for $20 per hour until this thing is straightened up. I don't mean any bonuses or stock options or any other hidden pay. $20 per hour. That way we are all in this together, and we can all get out of it together. Maybe then some of these overpaid 6 and 7 figure paid people will appreciate what we are going through, and they will use their heads and get us out of this mess. Remember, everyone, no matter who, $20 per hour.

Why not just stick to the first agreement for starters? I know Glen Moore is not even taking the 10% cut that was agreed upon that we ALL give.:ranting2::ranting2:

Zollars said he see us returning to profitability why would he need to do this ? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hs

HA, HA,Ha it should be MOO, MOO, MOO from the GREEN MOUNTAIN STATE of VERMONT. No wonder you believe Billy empty head Dollars lip service. The cow jumped over the moon too. If Zollars lips are flapping, HE IS LYING!!! :TR10driving03::Flame-On: