Yellow | No freight on dock at 547

Dunnage Man

TB Lurker
Credits
Just like the title says. No Freight. Everyone in a 400 mile raius of us is backed up. We would be glad to help all that are backed up, just send it to us.

Wow, 10 days into it and still messed up. I heard customers are going nuts hunting freight as well as terminals losing track of stuff. I know one guy at lcp said in the 8 hrs he's there on lt duty he's been taking over 40 calls a day like that.

Samething in Milwaukee (313), windy city has it all, I hear 4000 bills in the rear

Wow we're just not having this trouble at 857(COL). maybe it's because we're smaller only 20.000 bills a week. Our operation is almost normal, only customer complaints are from freight in these other gridlocked areas. Hope u guys get it together.

I dont know whats going on in MBK (I dont know the number) Last week we were slow, getting less frieght combined than either did seperate. Monday linehaul seems to have caught up and our yard is full and I'm doing 8-10 deliveries a day now. Last week it was 1-2. We have quite a bit of outbound and they are moving it every night.

I dont know whats going on in MBK (I dont know the number) Last week we were slow, getting less frieght combined than either did seperate. Monday linehaul seems to have caught up and our yard is full and I'm doing 8-10 deliveries a day now. Last week it was 1-2. We have quite a bit of outbound and they are moving it every night.

As with most places, Maybrook (123) had issues last week but things seem to be improving every day. A lot of backed up freight moved over the weekend.

I wish Chicago would get it together. I am a sleeper driver and have been sitting home again waiting on a call for 3 days again and nobody is answering the phones over there so you can not even find out what is going on.

Wow, 10 days into it and still messed up. I heard customers are going nuts hunting freight as well as terminals losing track of stuff. I know one guy at lcp said in the 8 hrs he's there on lt duty he's been taking over 40 calls a day like that.

Ive heard customers are comming in every day at coldwater and demanding there freight back. Terrible situation.