XPO | No NASCAR in 2011

Woo74

TB Lurker
Credits
As we announced earlier this week, I want everyone in the company focused on the following priorities:

* Yield Improvement – Providing enough revenue to compensate us for the service we provide our customers.
* Cost Reduction – Smarter spending of every dollar and rethinking the way we conduct our day-to-day business.
* Serving the Customer – Improving our loss, damage and on-time service performance.
* Cost Efficiencies – Leveraging our investments in Mobile SCO, SafeStack to drive performance management and dock productivity.

In keeping with this focus, we are announcing we will not be renewing our NASCAR or other major sponsorships in 2011.

We wish Colin Braun, Roush Fenway Racing and all of our sponsorship partners success as they move into 2011 with new opportunities.

Sincerely,
Doug S.

Now that's funny right there. I told hubby no more NASCAR and I ain't seen him that happy since......er...... I'll have to get back to ya on that.

Now that Colin Braun has been with us for a while - we could offer him a dock position and put him through the apprentice program. Maybe then he can get from point A to B without wrecking.

As we announced earlier this week, I want everyone in the company focused on the following priorities:

* Yield Improvement – Providing enough revenue to compensate us for the service we provide our customers.
* Cost Reduction – Smarter spending of every dollar and rethinking the way we conduct our day-to-day business.
* Serving the Customer – Improving our loss, damage and on-time service performance.
* Cost Efficiencies – Leveraging our investments in Mobile SCO, SafeStack to drive performance management and dock productivity.

In keeping with this focus, we are announcing we will not be renewing our NASCAR or other major sponsorships in 2011.

We wish Colin Braun, Roush Fenway Racing and all of our sponsorship partners success as they move into 2011 with new opportunities.

Sincerely,
Doug S.

Nobody sees the sarcasm in this post? I can't find anything on this..

LMAO, probably one of the better spends that Conway has made. You only get air time if your out front or you crash, often the crash gets more airtime than the winner. Wake up cgo, sponsor Juan Pablo Montoya in the cup series next year, that would be a good spend!! Better yet, sponsor the little b*t*h from the Indy series, help her race full time next year. Everytime she races she gets tons of air time, you know political correctness bull s'''.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, probably one of the better spends that Conway has made. You only get air time if your out front or you crash, often the crash gets more airtime than the winner. Wake up cgo, sponsor Juan Pablo Montoya in the cup series next year, that would be a good spend!! Better yet, sponsor the little ***** from the Indy series, help her race full time next year. Everytime she races she gets tons of air time, you know political correctness bull s'''.

Con-way got the most air time when Colin Braun was involved in an accident with her. Your right.

Will we have to take a pay cut?? After all we were told for every 1$ spent we get 3$ back in our NACAR sponsorship how will they make up for the lost revenues ??:LMAO: