R&L | No Sales

New sales rep added in Buffalo market. Kinda interesting that the info release to employees did NOT mention his 18 years with Yellow.

OD is and has been on the verge of going under even befroe the economic turn down. I know of one 24 hour peroid where they had 4 wrecks in this area and had 2 major interstates shut down. They are covered up in lawsuits and investigations. It comes mostly from working their people on the dock and then expect them to drive a linehaul run,there are only so many hours in a day. As far R&L we have been adjusting to the changing economy,and it seems to be working. The people in sales with all the senority were let go because they weren't doing their job. One person was trying to work from home and hadn't been to the terminal in months. Basically they have been trying to get rid of the slackers. We have freight falling off the dock while other companies are laying off,I like it that way. We are buying other companies while our competitors are cutting back and seling off equipment. If you have money now is the time to invest and buy things,like other companies. What other major freight company is out trying to BUY anything right now? The answer is none. Most are trying to figure out who to lay off or what to sell off. I have realized why so many people from other companies come on here and try to trash R&L,fear and jealousy. They know that any day we may be buying them out or taking over their freight.

Hey

are you guys on the stock market.....I am work for YRC but when I invest I never put all my eggs in same basket.....I hedge my bets in in ac also lol.....:smilie_132:How do they say...nothing personal just business!!!!

are you guys on the stock market.....I am work for YRC but when I invest I never put all my eggs in same basket.....I hedge my bets in in ac also lol.....:smilie_132:How do they say...nothing personal just business!!!!
There was talk of going public years ago but it was just talk..... R+L is a private family owned company......