FedEx Freight | Non Moving Violation Tickets.

Citori_cx

TB Lurker
Credits
Had a buddy get one and this is probably a stupid question but want to make sure I told him right. He received an impeding traffic ticket. It’s a non moving violation that is no points and doesn’t hit your driving record at all so I don’t see a way anyone would even know? However what is freights policy on it?

Had a buddy get one and this is probably a stupid question but want to make sure I told him right. He received an impeding traffic ticket. It’s a non moving violation that is no points and doesn’t hit your driving record at all so I don’t see a way anyone would even know? However what is freights policy on it?
I had a non moving violation with 0 points, but it's still on my driving record as miscellaneous and yes they will question you when the check your record at the end of the year. It may depend on what state your from also if it goes on your record.

Our supervisor actually dug up the policy on the computer. He said non moving violations are just handled at the center level and not sent in to safety. He didn’t want a copy. According to the police officer and online research my state does not consider it a moving violation and it isn’t reported to the secretary of the state.

Our supervisor actually dug up the policy on the computer. He said non moving violations are just handled at the center level and not sent in to safety. He didn’t want a copy. According to the police officer and online research my state does not consider it a moving violation and it isn’t reported to the secretary of the state.

I'm pretty sure fed ex is going to put his wiener in a vice then pound it with a hammer. :couch::clappy::clappy: