1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

North Ga /ATL

Discussion in 'PFG' started by Ricky Bobby, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby Member

I have an opportunity to work for PFG/Roma...does anyone on here work there , what am I going to expect starting out here , 1st year earnings ect.......

2. DonRobbie

DonRobbie Active Member

PFG is split up into lots of different operating companies (generally where they've bought out a smaller company) so it's probably going to vary from place to place. I work for PFG in Illinois and I gross about $1k a week (working about 46 hours).

3. maverickbubba

maverickbubba Active Member

I work at PFG Lester Lebanon,Tn. I work about 55hrs and should make around 55 this year.

4. Chicken_Man

Chicken_Man Member

PFG in Oakwood or PFG in Austell? Oakwood is day cabs home everynight, Austell is running teams with sleepers and they do chain accounts. I believe it is Wendy's and Zaxby's. I have a friend that went to work there, he says he likes it ok and the money is decent...at least a grand a week is what he told me he is making.

5. grocerythrower

grocerythrower I live Here

At this point in my life I would opt for the teams, I wish Sysco had them and I could bid that direction, especially if I could pick a guy I trust and trusted me, 3000-4000 cases in a 5 day work week is getting to be old news, pick Austell Ricky Bobby!