FedEx Freight | Not disgruntled exemployee but pissed off employee

Daywalker

TB Lurker
Credits
End of Feb involved in a accident in a company trk. I was in the wrong but a car did illegal u-turn & hit me. After 23 yrs with company & 22 yrs safe driving & 4 Tdc's I also received in 2015 the Fedex President Safety club. I was disqualified. Now I can't even drive a yard goat. Hell I'm surprised they let me on a forklift. Yeah they let me be a part time dock worker but damn it don't give that part timer a key to the pad lock on trls. What bullshit. Tried for a full time position only to see I was no longer under consideration. Paranoid maybe, that they're wanting to get rid of me. Will leave on my terms

I’m guessing you turned right on red?
Illegal u turn guy had a sign with red x through u turn symbol?
Hopefully you exhausted all appeals.
You’ve been on TB longer than Lurker status. I take it they trying to push out the oldsters there? Makes me wonder if I’ll have a job when I’m off furlough.
Yeah, you should absolutely leave on your conditions only. When you’re ready. Good luck to you.

That sucks. You'll land on your feet, it'll just take some time with this economy.

As for the trailer key, screw it. You're hourly, if you have to find someone to open a trailer or if you're able to do it yourself you get paid the same don't stress it.

If you choose to stay, do bare minimum.

I’m guessing you turned right on red?
Illegal u turn guy had a sign with red x through u turn symbol?
Hopefully you exhausted all appeals.
You’ve been on TB longer than Lurker status. I take it they trying to push out the oldsters there? Makes me wonder if I’ll have a job when I’m off furlough.
Yeah, you should absolutely leave on your conditions only. When you’re ready. Good luck to you.
Nope on the turn but I didn't say how, I took the middle of the road ( in between the solid yellow lines) to get to the light. The car got tired of the train blocking the road and flipped the u turn with me almost on his rear bumper. I was in the wrong and the car was just as wrong. I'm just the one that got bent

You can not be issued any form of citation, and Fx can STILL hit you with a preventable.
To take it a step further, no only can you not be issued a citation Law Enforcement can issue a citation to the OTHER driver, and Fx can/will STILL determine fault on your actions.
Sounds like if you were in an accident with a drunk driver Fred would expect you to buy the drunk driver another drink

did the police come and determine you were at fault ? or did the kangaroo court of FedX determine that the car that hit you after it made an illegal uturn had every right to be there instead of you? ..never admit fault... let them figure it out

The police did come along with a tow truck for his car. No I've been in this game way too long to say the wrong thing at the time. Now it just doesn't matter. Yes I got the ticket. It's a bullshit way that a review board can judge something and the driver has no say with them. That's crap.