Estes | Now hiring Dock Workers

Estands4evil

TB Lurker
Credits
Just did my usual opening check throughout the system. We're now hiring dock scum in the following locales for our "mid-west expansion...

Des Moines, IA
Marshall, MN
St. Paul, MN
Omaha, NE
Fargo, ND
Watertown, SD
Sioux Falls, SD

I'm wondering how great of facilities these will be. I've heard alot of our terminals are real dumps so I can only imagine how nice these ones will be.

Let me add that we are also hiring drivers in these locations, funny though not hiring any management. Must already have these pawns of the "E"vil "E"mpire in place.

you know as well as I do that if they do that no dockworker in fargo will ever get out to check the labels on the freight!!

I doubt they check them where its warm, so it wouldn't be much a difference. I do however like the idea, i know our shop has 1 enclosed forklift. Prissy mechanics. :hysterical: Just kiddin fellas. I don't need those guys after me too.

hard to kinda screw up what direction your gonna send frieght out of fargo isn't it. south or well ... south

Let's get warm

That's pretty unrealistic SADSACK. Why don't you aim a little lower and ask for a heated dock instead.:1036316054::biglaugh

How about just setting fire to the freight:hysterical: We can all sing and roast marshmellows. Wait Lets make smores!!!!:1036316054:

I really think someone should make a big *** pair of coveralls heated like those battery warmed hunting socks,but even that wouldn't keep your butt warm in Fargo in the dead of freakin winter.