Estes | Obam 2016

No but I want to heard the interview with the guy who made it today.... Sounds interesting

Very interesting I would say...This could be very damaging to his plot...Look, I have had doubts about this guy since day one...But I say again, I look at the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee, which are American political organizations to promote the best candidate FOR the people...These are American politicians, not doing their jobs...And if this is true, they have jeopardized the freedoms our forefathers set for us...And he has manipulated the U.S. Military to do his dirty work..Which by federal law, is treason....If this would have been recognized from the beginning then Obama would have exposed from the start.....This is very disturbing and Anti-American justice being ignored by people put into office to look after our affairs...Look more closely at the PEOPLE in power, rather than the MAN in power...As I've said in the past, this Congress has to be fired or we will be doomed..

Really hits you hard how many people voted for that ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ peace crap. How many of those voters who nothing about him or did their homework to find out what he's about.
The whole U.S. needs to see this movie. Really pisses you off how it expains, how ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ Obama is tearing America apart. Redistributing wealth, redistributing our nuclear miscles to muslim countries and mid east countries and selling out our military and the american people.
Obama and his 4 fathers Jeremiah Wright, Ayers, and those other 2 idiots portaying white people as colonailist and third world rapists. ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ Obama stealing our money to build their third world countries.

Wake up you traitors who voted for him!!

Now you guys know, that only Micheal Moore is the only one that can make a "truthful" documentary...Notice how he's kept his fat mouth shut since Obama took office...No blaming..No siding...Terribly idle...

Very interesting I would say...This could be very damaging to his plot...Look, I have had doubts about this guy since day one...But I say again, I look at the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee, which are American political organizations to promote the best candidate FOR the people...These are American politicians, not doing their jobs...And if this is true, they have jeopardized the freedoms our forefathers set for us...And he has manipulated the U.S. Military to do his dirty work..Which by federal law, is treason....If this would have been recognized from the beginning then Obama would have exposed from the start.....This is very disturbing and Anti-American justice being ignored by people put into office to look after our affairs...Look more closely at the PEOPLE in power, rather than the MAN in power...As I've said in the past, this Congress has to be fired or we will be doomed..

It's ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ Obama, not the people.