FedEx Freight | Oct. 2 Call out

Remember, Raj and Co. left money on the table for next years rate hikes just to put pressure on UPS. They also saved 4 billion dollars this year. They could have easily afforded to bump up a better raise or at a bare minimum improve our health benefits and give us a different provider.

Remember, Raj and Co. left money on the table for next years rate hikes just to put pressure on UPS. They also saved 4 billion dollars this year. They could have easily afforded to bump up a better raise or at a bare minimum improve our health benefits and give us a different provider.
The PGA Tour FX Cup has been around sixteen years. Started at $10m for the winner. Currently $18m. You guys act like you haven’t had wages increased by 80%. I mean really, CEO’s don’t decide who to ship with based on advertising? :wtflol:

I have been confronted by several drivers and dock workers about the October 2 call out. I've also seen it mentioned on here and found this posted on Facebook. Whats your thoughts on this?Screenshot_20230901_015746_Facebook2.md.jpeg

It’s a good test to see how much support is out there if you can get accurate feedback on the number of participants. The “sick out” won’t get corporate’s attention but could begin the foundation of something that will.

Honestly wait till the dock is slammed with freight then without notice , everyone call off leaving them totally with pants down and unprepared for the Purple Flu breakout .
The dispatcher will call each individual and say, get your sorry arse to work and they will knock the hinges off the door to make the scene. :6788:

The dispatcher will call each individual and say, get your sorry arse to work and they will knock the hinges off the door to make the scene. :6788:
No way I got that squirts thing , not leaving the bathroom .
Fell free to look at how my butt hole is I'll be glad to show
ya it's tore up from toilet paper friction and may need a
doner butt hole as a replacement part . Tell him he would
be a perfect match .