TForce | October Benifits Meetings

Gater

TB Regular
Credits
This Monday October the 23 we are having out benefits meeting. Our OS&D clerk will be giving the presentation. This should be good.
I will try to take good notes.

Uh Oh!!

gater said:
This Monday October the 23 we are having out benefits meeting. Our OS&D clerk will be giving the presentation. This should be good.
I will try to take good notes.
Geez Gater, what happened to the TM giving the presentation? You know it's bad enough when you ask a direct question of a TM and they give you that lost look, hopefully the clerk will have taken a page out of the TM's book and be able to "get back to you" with those questions. You're right, it should be good. :hysterical:

hugnlug said:
Geez Gater, what happened to the TM giving the presentation? You know it's bad enough when you ask a direct question of a TM and they give you that lost look, hopefully the clerk will have taken a page out of the TM's book and be able to "get back to you" with those questions. You're right, it should be good. :hysterical:
Well the TM either quit or got canned a few weeks ago. No one is saying anything.

All the meeting turned out to be was to inform us about open enrollment for next years health benifits.

Was there any mention of a pay increase?
I got the benefit packet in via snail mail.

But has anyone of my UPS Freight co-workers on the truckingboards heared anything about a raise in pay for 2007?

Apostolic said:
Was there any mention of a pay increase?
I got the benefit packet in via snail mail.

But has anyone of my UPS Freight co-workers on the truckingboards heared anything about a raise in pay for 2007?
Nothing was said about pay increases. In the meeting the only time increases were mentioned was that our cost of health insurance was going up.

Leo S,is going out the door the first of next year.
You think his vision is going to go with him?

Maybe any pay raise is linked to the Teamsters,and UPS Indy contract?

Here all the time we thought we'd get a better deal,with Indy being left out because they voted to organize?

Maybe the joke is on the rest of the company?

I'm going with my friend Skeeters famous saying.
(TIME WILL TELL)

I don't think UPS plans on giving us a wage increase because they know in the near future there will be a wage increase with a contract.

O already promised you a raise in Jan 007 you guys are sheep heading for the edge of the overnite cliff. Promises, promises promises. Raises, you will be seeing reductions in pay and benefits for your trouble..
I am sure glad I have a union contract....

OH Sorry did I miss something?
I thought Skeeters famous saying was Time Will Tell.
Not Wait And See.
Did he change,or did he add this other saying at the end of his posts?

When I was off recovering from my heart artery repair I had a lot of time to be on the truckingboards.
But now that I'm back to work.
It takes me awhile to catch up with the posts.
Either way Time Will Tell,also Wait And See.
Whatever works for the rest of you posters can also work for me.

Apostolic said:
OH Sorry did I miss something?
I thought Skeeters famous saying was Time Will Tell.
Not Wait And See.
Did he change,or did he add this other saying at the end of his posts?

When I was off recovering from my heart artery repair I had a lot of time to be on the truckingboards.
But now that I'm back to work.
It takes me awhile to catch up with the posts.
Either way Time Will Tell,also Wait And See.
Whatever works for the rest of you posters can also work for me.

Hope everything is working out, how do you feel anyway?.

Yellow,or ABF?
webidiot this is not the time to leave any company.
Most companies have layoff lists.
They'll call their own workers back before they hire any new ones.
If you want to jump ship now webidiot,be my guest.
Let your states government know where to send your welfair check,and food stamps.

webidiot said:
O already promised you a raise in Jan 007 you guys are sheep heading for the edge of the overnite cliff. Promises, promises promises. Raises, you will be seeing reductions in pay and benefits for your trouble..
I am sure glad I have a union contract....
What type of contract do you have? Is it the NMFA or is it one of those throw away junk contracts not designed for LTL?