TForce | October Benifits Meetings

webidiot said:
O already promised you a raise in Jan 007 you guys are sheep heading for the edge of the overnite cliff. Promises, promises promises. Raises, you will be seeing reductions in pay and benefits for your trouble..
I am sure glad I have a union contract....

LOL! You mean reductions down to what you are making as a teamster. You are a funny man. We will receive our raise we get every year. But you will probably have to negotiate for yours. GOOD LUCK!:nerd:

BusterNite said:
What type of contract do you have? Is it the NMFA or is it one of those throw away junk contracts not designed for LTL?

Well lets put it this way. Before Overnite bought them and started their catch up on wages they were getting less then the other MC terminals and that wasn't much. One of the lowest paying companies on the west coast.

Does that tell you anything about their union...

But they be teamsters don't you know.:punk:

Skeeter said:
LOL! You mean reductions down to what you are making as a teamster. You are a funny man. We will receive our raise we get every year. But you will probably have to negotiate for yours. GOOD LUCK!:nerd:
Have you heard any talk about a raise? Every year at this time we get our benefits package and raise information. We got the benefits package with the usual cost increase. But no Info. on raises.

Well lets put it this way. Before Overnite bought them and started their catch up on wages they were getting less then the other MC terminals and that wasn't much.

That wasn't much? 4cpm lower than yours at the time and we got paid for all delay at full hourly rate, not to mention meals.
So thid so-called catch-up as you call it wasn't really catching us up on anything. Since they took the delay pay we went backwards, it still isn't evening out yet.

One of the lowest paying companies on the west coast.

What companies are you comparing us to? If your going by the cpm and hourly rate alone your not giving us or our old company it's justice. We got paid for all delay at full hourly rate like I said before.

P.s.

Your right about the unionized terminal having a lower cpm, but some how the rest of the company got dragged into this. It almost sounds like you don't have any respect for us ex MC'ers

I'm with you there BusterNite.
Its always been a tradition with Overnite to anounce the benefit package as well as the raise in hourly,and road mileage pay,after the third quarter report.
Now that we have been rebranded UPS freight has, UPS broke away from this tradition?

Apostolic said:
I'm with you there BusterNite.
Its always been a tradition with Overnite to anounce the benefit package as well as the raise in hourly,and road mileage pay,after the third quarter report.
Now that we have been rebranded UPS freight has, UPS broke away from this tradition?

We will get our raise. You are right we are owned by a different company so we may hear about it at another time.

BusterNite said:
Have you heard any talk about a raise? Every year at this time we get our benefits package and raise information. We got the benefits package with the usual cost increase. But no Info. on raises.

I have to check with my private source in Atlanta. I'll get back with you.:27:

Skeeter said:
We will get our raise. You are right we are owned by a different company so we may hear about it at another time.

We may not hear about it at all.... After all we are paying 15% more on health, and we never expected that either. Maybe we will get a - 15 % pay raise.... Remember you heard it here first!!!!

:bananalama: :bananalama: Where are the horses?????

you will get what they give you and I will gladly negiotate for mine. I have had a contract for nearly 30 years thats one contract better than you have. You'll get what upsf thinks you deserve, nothing. My new contract is being negiotated in washington as we speak who is negiotating your new wage and benefit package.....leo with his visions and he is one more step out the door with his 6 million dollar package.

webidiot said:
you will get what they give you and I will gladly negiotate for mine. I have had a contract for nearly 30 years thats one contract better than you have. You'll get what upsf thinks you deserve, nothing. My new contract is being negiotated in washington as we speak who is negiotating your new wage and benefit package.....leo with his visions and he is one more step out the door with his 6 million dollar package.
If you have such a great contract....why are you always spewing so much hate and nasty comments on here.
You should be happy.

webidiot said:
what does my contract have to do with the way I am treated by my employer? If you think upsfreight is so wonderful well good for you.

When we do have a contract, I will personally vote for suppliment on your behalf to be fitted with finger vices paid for by the IBT......:locked: :locked: :tongue0015: :eck13:

webidiot said:
what does my contract have to do with the way I am treated by my employer? If you think upsfreight is so wonderful well good for you.
You should be treated fairly. Where is your shop stuart? You do have a good contract?