FedEx Freight | October Raise Amount

what ever it is. you can bet your BUTT the insurance will be higher. Hope not but history tends to repeat itself....oh well back to the salt mine:1904:

The memo on insurance already came out. Rates and deductibles will remain unchanged from 2015.
Yep, the good news is...this is absolutely true.

Also: a New "Limited Provider Plan Option", may be available in SOME metro areas (Anthem and Cigna), offering lower deductibles, but less providers. Exactly what that means, is not stated. So...:idunno:

Yep, the good news is...this is absolutely true.

Also: a New "Limited Provider Plan Option", may be available in SOME metro areas (Anthem and Cigna), offering lower deductibles, but less providers. Exactly what that means, is not stated. So...:idunno:

Yep just had the pre-shift yesterday.

Most likely the hospitals, medical groups and physicians with the lowest contract rates. Basically less choice for less cost. Make sure your doc and favorite hospital would be contracted under this plan.

You can thank the govt for keeping the rich rich and the poor poor, they make the rules, it's their game.
Maybe you should start your own company so you can take the risk and make record profits too!!

Nope we are going to fix this one. And i guarantee at the end of this some more high ranking officials are going to be let go they could have fixed the problem but they want to kick the can down the road, good luck with that is all i can tell them.

Nope we are going to fix this one. And i guarantee at the end of this some more high ranking officials are going to be let go they could have fixed the problem but they want to kick the can down the road, good luck with that is all i can tell them.
It's obvious that the majority of the employees of this company doesn't think it's broken, maybe you guys are the ones that need to go/be let go....just sayin'