ODFL | OD Drop / Hook and fuel pay

Will they hire yellow drivers? Applied twice but I'm beginning to think that Yellow on my resume is a don't touch this guy.
I don't think there's any corporate policy about former Yellow drivers hiring. Individual terminal managers make the final decision on hiring. Most terminals usually have some ex Teamsters working at them.

Will they hire yellow drivers? Applied twice but I'm beginning to think that Yellow on my resume is a don't touch this guy.
The market is very slow right now. Every L.T.L is feeling it. It's probably not you. A lot of them are already cutting runs for lack of freight. Try something else for a short time then hopefully spring and summer you can get back in if you want. Ive heard fuel hauling is not bad. Just don't beat yourself up you did nothing wrong. Working for a union company is not a crime and if you have a c.d.l you will eventually land a job. Just have a little patience and hopefully it will pay off for you. Merry Christmas, and mat God bless your your journey in the new year.

Yellow, Teamsters, have nothing to do with you getting hired on. IF you do get on the very FIRST THING they tell you they are a NON-UNION COMPANY and STRESS THAT FULLY! Now, the question is, is the terminal you are trying to get on hiring? I know it may be a dumb question but also, right now, freight is REALLY DOWN and you might have to wait until Springtime until we MAY pick up. I know all of us are, but with 'Dumb Ole Joe' I don't see any changes. smdh

Do you guys really add an extra fueling total(for a total of 2) for topping off def? I am also in the north Midwest, but have always entered just one for fueling, whether I top Def off or not. Terminal manager said fling diesel and def is considered 1 for fueling. Just wondering how many ppl change total fueling fills to 2, and if there is any info on it saying we can count both fills.
From what the pay lady in GBO told me(I had the same exact question), you can't claim DEF and Fuel separate. You can only claim fuel once per trip(example: if you have a 4 hour, one way trip, and fuel(DEF INCLUDED), you can claim a 1 at the end of that turn.....if you get fuel at the end of the complete turn and get def as well as fuel you can only claim 1, DEF cannot be claimed as fuel as it is not 'considered fuel'!) The way this is considered is they 'assume' you are topping off DEF when you fuel(which is what they want), as you are supposed to. It is what it is.

Yellow, Teamsters, have nothing to do with you getting hired on. IF you do get on the very FIRST THING they tell you they are a NON-UNION COMPANY and STRESS THAT FULLY! Now, the question is, is the terminal you are trying to get on hiring? I know it may be a dumb question but also, right now, freight is REALLY DOWN and you might have to wait until Springtime until we MAY pick up. I know all of us are, but with 'Dumb Ole Joe' I don't see any changes. smdh
Same thing at Estes. If there is not an open they aint going to hire and we are slow as well.

Do you guys really add an extra fueling total(for a total of 2) for topping off def? I am also in the north Midwest, but have always entered just one for fueling, whether I top Def off or not. Terminal manager said fling diesel and def is considered 1 for fueling. Just wondering how many ppl change total fueling fills to 2, and if there is any info on it saying we can count both fills.
And… if it’s not allowed will they get busted for it… I know a guy out of NGA that got fired for claiming hooks and drops he didn’t do… he forgot he ran GBO and protocol there is you drop your set whole… oops…

And… if it’s not allowed will they get busted for it… I know a guy out of NGA that got fired for claiming hooks and drops he didn’t do… he forgot he ran GBO and protocol there is you drop your set whole… oops…
I know it's hard for you to believe but I'm not an authority on the fueling subject.
I never fueled a truck in my 35 years.
We never had the def thing, but I would think def would be part of fueling.
This is probably the only thing that I'm not an authority on. :19: