Estes | od pulling our trailers with thier frieght

I seen an OD truck pulling a car-hauler trailer...Does that mean OD bought General Motors, or General Motors bought OD.....Let's ride this one out...I'm waiting to wear those brown short pants, like we were told about 10 years ago.....You can bet that Estes is collecting mileage pay on those trailers driva...We've done this with OD, Southeastern,Yellow and several others....We still move Southeastern trailers to Texas out of Florida....No one owns anyone anymore...we are all owned by Hussein Obama and Washington,D.C.....

just read that on od forum wth and then they have us xtra board waiting around for loads not right

Well one of the od guys posted a good resone y they are pulling r trailers back east makes sense to me save us money and they bring them back to us when thier done win win you have to read his post n youll get it

I just wonder what Estes' take is on this BlunderCare? I wonder if they will hand us the reigns and say,"Good luck on getting your own" or will they be stand up guys and still provide...That's the question....

I already do. $804.00 a month for two people. $1250 per person deductible. Gets more expensive every year. The better coverage I use to have is now about $1200.00 a month.

I'm thinking about looking into it,mud.....Depends on what Estes does...

Depends on what you call retirement ?
The key is No house payment, No car payment, No credit card balance and a wife with a job and health insurance.
Throw in that pension payment each month and your ready to mow the lawn 2-3 times a week.
When you get that to much togetherness feeling a part time driving job comes in real handy

Depends on what you call retirement ?
The key is No house payment, No car payment, No credit card balance and a wife with a job and health insurance.
Throw in that pension payment each month and your ready to mow the lawn 2-3 times a week.
When you get that to much togetherness feeling a part time driving job comes in real handy
The only bill I have is a house note. My wife makes a good bit of money. I live a very good living right now but I just don't see it. There's always bills, electric, gas, insurance, recess, projects, maintenance, kids, sorry ass inlaws, recess, restaurants, hooters, exedra, exedra exedra. Just don't see the big picture.

The only bill I have is a house note. My wife makes a good bit of money. I live a very good living right now but I just don't see it. There's always bills, electric, gas, insurance, recess, projects, maintenance, kids, sorry ass inlaws, recess, restaurants, hooters, exedra, exedra exedra. Just don't see the big picture.
When I retired from YRC Albuquerque in 2009, their number one line driver was working full time, drawing a full pension plus his social security. I forget how old he was. I never met the guy but he seemed to be in pretty good shape. If that's what you want to do, go for it. Or start making a plan while your younger. It goes by FAST.

When I retired from YRC Albuquerque in 2009, their number one line driver was working full time, drawing a full pension plus his social security. I forget how old he was. I never met the guy but he seemed to be in pretty good shape. If that's what you want to do, go for it. Or start making a plan while your younger. It goes by FAST.
I know it goes by fast. I'm trying to think of a plan. Maybe divorce my battleaxe and hire a new one that's rich.

I know it goes by fast. I'm trying to think of a plan. Maybe divorce my battleaxe and hire a new one that's rich.

I actually think about that quite a bit. My problem is I'm not that kind of guy. If my wife and I ever do divorce, that's it for me and marriage.