Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed this rattlesnake in my backyard this morning.....lets just say he was going the wongway . :hide:
wzyHOfc.jpg
It's the only time I will get them.. Otherwise they go free.
You better get a better whatever you have.. It almost got away through the area there are no prongs!
:1036316054::1036316054::1036316054:

It's the only time I will get them.. Otherwise they go free.
You better get a better whatever you have.. It almost got away through the area there are no prongs!
:1036316054::1036316054::1036316054:
I have a temporary fence up. So the dogs and kids can go out.
But I found a small one out there a month ago so I keep the weeds shaved.
Makes em easier to spot. The one I got out there was a small about a one footer.
But the little ones are worse. They inject all the venom. No control. Bigger ones just use what is needed. From what I understand.
If it's outside the fence. They go free. Inside. Sorry.. They have to bite the dust.
I'm not messing with it. I know people who have been bitten. Messes you up. For a long time. I'm sittin on 20+ acres. Son is out cutting some of it now and I imagine he is chasing some out of the high grass. Now is the time to keep an eye out for them.
:17142:

I have a temporary fence up. So the dogs and kids can go out.
But I found a small one out there a month ago so I keep the weeds shaved.
Makes em easier to spot. The one I got out there was a small about a one footer.
But the little ones are worse. They inject all the venom. No control. Bigger ones just use what is needed. From what I understand.
If it's outside the fence. They go free. Inside. Sorry.. They have to bite the dust.
I'm not messing with it. I know people who have been bitten. Messes you up. For a long time. I'm sittin on 20+ acres. Son is out cutting some of it now and I imagine he is chasing some out of the high grass. Now is the time to keep an eye out for them.
:17142:
..I got a chain-link fence around the back yard.....don't seem to keep them out. If they are in the yard they are dead snakes otherwise they go free!

I'm in temp housing. Ya. Fences don't keep em out. Hell. I probably have a den under this house. Find out when we knock it down.
If you (we) live in an area with them we just have to be aware.
I am.
Seems you almost step on em if if you have an eye out for them.
Unless they give the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.